Sign in to follow this  
VAG-hag

STORM - Badges

Spoke to Maurice yesterday about a batch of STORM replica badges that are now avaiable. I have one on its way to me just in case some tea leaf takes to mine.

No idea on quality so far but TRIMSPORT are usually cock on with badges.

I will report on how good they are when mine arrives.

:rainbowafro:

TRIMSPORT are usually cock on with badges.

Dare I ask what the manufacturing process involves - sounds pretty painful/gross tho :? :lol:

TRIMSPORT are usually cock on with badges.

Dare I ask what the manufacturing process involves - sounds pretty painful/gross tho :? :lol:

What can I say.

Sometimes a personal touch is appreciated!

:lol:

Dare I ask what the manufacturing process involves - sounds pretty painful/gross

It was a limited run of some 30 badges planned. The best coming off first and stopped as the lashed up moulding lost its quality (he won't sell bad ones :wink:). The 30 may have turned into a few more depending how themoulding stood up to useage. Muarice couldn't justify the pucca moulding costs to get pay back but given the rate they've moved, it may have moved his marketing thoughts since the conversation at Ragley Hall GTI meet last September??

Dare I ask what the manufacturing process involves - sounds pretty painful/gross

It was a limited run of some 30 badges planned. The best coming off first and stopped as the lashed up moulding lost its quality (he won't sell bad ones :wink:). The 30 may have turned into a few more depending how themoulding stood up to useage. Muarice couldn't justify the pucca moulding costs to get pay back but given the rate they've moved, it may have moved his marketing thoughts since the conversation at Ragley Hall GTI meet last September??

So no cock involved at all then? :( :lol:

Other than I now see Ebay as " No.5 of a limited edition of 30" Final price £300. :lol:

If anyone is wondering what these badges look like, I received mine today & I'm very impressed with the quality.

No fair - mine have not made it yet. Hope the postie has'nt nicked it!!