Sign in to follow this  
Andy665

Lamborghinis and Bugatti Veyron at VW in Milton Keynes

Been working down at VW Group Head Office in MK all week and found it very difficult to keep away from their main reception.

On full view and free access for all staff were a Gallardo SE, Murcielago roadster and a Veyron.

Quality of the Veyron is totallyunbelievable and it was nice to get the chance to sit behind the wheel, never get the chance again.

Was around when they moved them out and the noise from them when they were all running was something I'll never forget

It was actually the Murcielago that was getting all the attention, must admit its by far the better looking car but the Bugatti is just so special, never likely to get as close to one again, I was told the interior trim is all done in Towcester though

funny hoe the veyron wasnt at the autosport show the closest they had was one brake discs and some of the really super cars were actual life models.... Andy i think you jus had one of the best and worst days of ya life.... worst coz i dont think u ever see it like that again :lol:

I swear to god, I would actually give up alchohol for 10 years or something just to be given the keys to the Veyron for an hour!

I need a lottery win and soon!

wait till u see the new maybach coupe then :lol: that crazy too,,, but def the bugatti is some crazy shitt. does anyone know what the after sales service is like on one,,, i know the Mclaren F1's was really good

does anyone know what the after sales service is like on one,,,

It's been ok so far, I got a nice Veyron cap sent to me. ;) :-P

....was nice to get the chance to sit behind the wheel, never get the chance again.

Was around when they moved them out and the noise from them when they were all running was something I'll never forget

....and you never got any pics or video!!!!!

YOU FOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wink: As you say, once in a life time - and no pics!!!!!?????

I swear to god, I would actually give up alchohol for 10 years or something just to be given the keys to the Veyron for an hour!

I'd become a tea-total veggie and model citizen for that opportunity, sadly i dont think any vayron owners are going to be persuaded to part with their keys in exchange for that.

euro lottery is up to 80m (or so) tonight, should be just about enough to buy, insure and keep a vayron in fuel... for a week.

Mybe even sex too.........well erm.................not too sure now.

:?

I' m not a betting man but I think I might have a go at the lotto tonight! Wouldn't mind a piece of that jackpot.

I'd become a tea-total veggie and model citizen for that opportunity

...you didn't mention monk-style sexual abstinance....or is that a step too far??????!!!!!!! :wink:

I' m not a betting man but I think I might have a go at the lotto tonight! Wouldn't mind a piece of that jackpot.

...if you win, do we all get a shot of your veyron?????????

lucky sod

they had one on itv this morning as a link to what to spend the euro jackpot on, tho' bet you still couldn't get one cos they'll all be spoken for