Sign in to follow this  
Bendy

new wheels maybe!!!

osv yep me arches hav had the old denton magic, as smooth on the inside as they are on the outside!! :lol:

triggermyson you are a star, but ive seen them for sale as a 9 x 17 but i wouldnt imagine they gonna weigh that much more!!

kevhaywire good man, can you post up the weight when you've done that as would be good to see how accurate that website that triggermyson posted up is

phil thats a nice lightish wheel you have there then as you weighed it with the tyre on, hmmmmm food for thought me reckons

Hurry up with the pics, I just got some RX2s as well, not seen them in 17" on a C. Looking forawrd to seeing them. Seen a couple on ASA and they look cool.

I'll take pics tomorrow, only got them on this eve and they look great. These are the third set I've had for my car, guess you're up to about 30th set???!!!

yeah, come on chop chop and get the old digi cam out!!! :-P would give me a rough idea of what the asa's will look like on a rado!!

oxfordpaul nah this will only be my 3rd set as well, had the bbs rs's that were on the car that went back to mr denton at premier's and my brock b2's that are on at the mo and next up the asa's i would guess!! hmmmm decisions decisions :roll:

I have just weighed a bare RX2 in 17x7.5 on the highly tchnical bit of kit that is bathroom scales. Its shows 9kg (IIRC 2.2 lbs per kg =19.8 lbs) so allowing for inaccuracy those earlier figures must be there or there abouts.

Looks good, I used to have 16" RXII's but being only 6J's they looked really weedy from most angles, were nice light wheels though

They do look very nice and I wouldn't kick them out of bed for farting... but I prefer the RX's, IMO just more simple & less fussy.