Sign in to follow this  
mr-scientist

helo, im buying a corrado

helo im new, Im in the process of searching for a vr6... but not green :) ... anyway...

Ive found a 133K mile one with the recent headbuild and all... and full service history... £3,2K.

right what should I look out for, are there any common problems that may occur, may have occured that I should look out for when I go and look at the car? a wee bit of advice will be helpful. there is also a 73K mile one but its green, anyway, Im having a non green day today, jus had a maths exam, although I cant relate maths to greenness, anyway the point is would a 73K mile without rebuild car be better than a 133K+rebuild?

thanks

Welcome to the forum..

What's wrong with green ones?! ;) Or do you mean you want one that will destroy the environment?!

Ok, check the CF Buying Guide it'll give you a good idea on what to look out for. Imposible to say which is better out of the two you've mentioned, depends how well it's been looked after etc. I wouldn't be put off too much by high mileage though.

Welcome to the forum..

What's wrong with green ones?! ;) Or do you mean you want one that will destroy the environment?!

thank you.

err I just cant see myself driving a green car :o ... although making the colour an issue is such a stupid thing... ow well, i might end up with a pink one in the end.

Don't worry, I didn't really want a green one when I was looking. Having now got one I wouldn't change it for any other colour apart from 'Ice Grey Violet'.

I think green is the best colour of corrado you can get! But no matter what colour or engine you end up going for you'll still fall in love with it!

anyway - enough from you colour whores - i would have the 73k car as its worth a lot more than the 133k car regardless of the head build and the mileage has a bearing on the whole car and a head rebuild doesn't have much value in my eyes.

73k all the way for me.

Hmmmm a green rado, funnily enough i didnt want a green one either. Ended up with a red one then a inca blue one. like them in blue. Silver or black look really good.