Sign in to follow this  
Johnboy98

S3 Brembos 323x28

Was wondering if these would fit behind my 17" RC's as they are a bit on the large side, Check these beauties out!

Back to topic please guys.

:roll: ;) lol

not sure they would fit behind there, pretty sure you need 18's for those size discs? Could be wrong.

Well 323mm is only half an inch bigger than 312mm which fit behind 17's easily. The caliper isn't too bulky so I reckon they'd fit. :)

Of course i'm completely guessing..

You make me laugh VR6 Edit this and Edit that, get your point across then delete mine you have way too much spare time on your hands!

Offensive, cripes DM as i said you need to get out a bit more!

Seeing as though you seemingly want to continue this:

One edit was made to remove a picture that was deemed inappropriate.

You posted to question this action.

You then received a polite and friendly reply to say why.

You then start slagging me off.

So I re-edited your first post and put a similar picture back in.

It appears that you didn't like this picture and then edited it out.

I took this as a supposed sign that perhaps you actually wanted this thread to be about Brembos as opposed to Bimbos and deleted the cak from the thread.

But it appears that you obviously need some sort of closure.

Either PM me with any comments you might have or this thread, and any unsuitable ones like it, will be closed.

Johnboy98, a bit of respect would be nice, Tom doesn't get paid for moderating this forum!

All we are doing is looking after members best interests, many of us surf the forum at work, I hotdesk in large open plan offices and I don't want people wondering what i'm looking at on the net if they happen to glance across or walk past.

A whoping £2,185.76(inc VAT)

Pfff... well IMO it isn't worth it at all, it would barely be worh it for £1k.

Johnboy98, a bit of respect would be nice, Tom doesn't get paid for moderating this forum!

All we are doing is looking after members best interests, many of us surf the forum at work, I hotdesk in large open plan offices and I don't want people wondering what i'm looking at on the net if they happen to glance across or walk past.

Yes I totally understand that but she was clothed and no pink bits on display ie not offensive just not to his liking!

I do respect all the work you guys put in but he was being over Zealous and that I cant appreciate.

Yeah got them well under a 1k so ill post up when ive sorted the deal!

Yeah got them well under a 1k so ill post up when ive sorted the deal!

The 2K price is probably for the full monty kit with separate alloy bells.

Not wishing to escalate things I have to say... ;)

One of the great things about this forum is that there isn't half/whole naked women everywhere, it's just a bit 'sad' IMO. I'm all up for appreciating the feminine form but if i'm going to do that i'll use some... erm other sites... or my girlfriend. ;)

I have to agree with what VR6 has done as a lot of people do use the forum at work and if spotted looking at women in the buff may get in a lot of trouble.

Anyway, that's all i'm going to say & by all means delete it after anyone interested has read it so we can get back on topic. :)

BTW VR6 what happened to the Sheriff badge?!

I've been guilty of posting pics on here that have had complaints from people who'se kids use the forum, so even though the pic in question didn't exactly show vaj, it was the sort of pic that could land people in trouble so it as to be removed I spose.

I think VR6 would be a good traffic warden , or jailor for that matter, but then again , he's an accountant so that's pretty much the same typa thing :lol: