Sign in to follow this  
mariovr6

lambada

hi just hook my vr to vag come and here is what came up

LAMBADA SENSOR (OXYGEN SENSOR) REGULATION

11-10 CONTROL LIMIT NOT REACHED INTERMITTEN

thats all it said there were no other faults found?????????????

whats it mean? also could this be the reason for the jerk cut off while moving?

Sounds like your lambda sensor is knackered mate. If your getting jerkiness or stalling whilst driving it's because your car is being fed the wrong air/fuel mixture.

Before you jump to conclusions, this code could be from ages ago. Clear the fault codes, take the car for a decent varied drive and try again. Mine had this and another code first time I tested it but the car has had loads of problems fixed since the last time it was tested. I cleared the codes and they didn't come back.

Chris

ok here is the prob.........

past 6 months every time i changed the fuel it would cut out at lights,

but once i remove and refit the maf plug its runs fine, however lately its been fine at the lights and now jerks and kinda cuts off for a second while moving???

anyway yesterday it started reving dodgy and was cutting out at lights .. after about a hour it did the jerking thing while moving and it was perfect at the lights? was revving perfect while still but jerks alot while moving??????????

this is making me think the maf is the prob?

also the fuse box relay buzzes hummmssss and crackles at times?

seperate problem or all connected?

HELP

i still cant find the problem with my car but whatever it is its happening more often..........

its like SOMETHING turns off for a second while moving, i here CLICK revs drop car jerks and then every thing is back to normal????

yesterday night it dropped the revs turned offand as i went to turn it back on it just went click click CLICK NOTHING DEAD tried again and same thing happend just wouldNT turn on........ then 4th time engine turned and it was fine!!!!!!!!!! for a little bit

i have a small feeling it could be fuse relay? or one of them BIG NUMBERED FUSES?

ON another subject........ I SAW a P REG CORRADO YESTERDAY IN ISLINGTON NORTH LONDON....... DIDNT THINK THERE WAS SUCH A THING ???????/

have a small feeling it could be fuse relay? or one of them BIG NUMBERED FUSES?

ON another subject........ I SAW a P REG CORRADO YESTERDAY IN ISLINGTON NORTH LONDON....... DIDNT THINK THERE WAS SUCH A THING ???????/

I think the big numbered fuses are relayes dude...

There are a few P reg's and maybe an R reg kicking around - late registered.

Hello

If this clicking you mention is coming from the fuse box/relay area, the next time it happens try to locate its point of origin, if it turns out to be a relay try giving it a few taps and if it starts up them you may have found the cause of your problem.

I only mention this because I was having a similar problem with my Golf, and a mechanic said that there was a problem with my fuse box (which I did not believe) it turned out to a relay which according to ETKA was a power relay, got hold of a new Vag replacement plugged it in and so far (3 months) no probs.

Hope this helps.

D.

can someone run there car and then put there hand on fuse 109 ( FUEL PUMP FUSE0) ONCE THEY TURN IT OFF DO YOU FEEL A CLICK COMING FROM THAT FUSE?? thats what mine does, i feel a click ....... is it just 109 disconnecting?