Sign in to follow this  
ULTRAGRIM

Hello all new member

Hi just brought my first corrado,its a g60 off the road at the moment due to the supercharger needing a rebuild,no doubt i will be asking loads of dumb questions in the near future.

All standard apart from a full scorpion exhaust and an induction kit.At the moment anyway :wink:

Sweet, one of my favourite colours 8)

Looks nice and standard too..a nice base car to bring back to former glory. Enjoy!.

Dont have a clue! No markings on it,looks like its seen better days so will probably replace it,along with a few other things.

As soon as money permits,works been a bit slow lately,fingers crossed it will pick up a bit this month-the joys of being self employed

I'd whack a standard air box back onto it personaly, with a pipercross or K&N filter. My last G60 had an induction kit sort of hanging off the charger without a fixing bracket or heat shield etc when I bought it :lol: I think most of the noise it created was from the fact that it was vibrating on the bodywork! :roll:

Lol,i did think of that,there was one on ebay a week or so back,bidding started at 1p.I forgot all about it and nobody put a bid in,could have got one nice and cheep :(

Grrrr Some you win, some you lose with egay.

It might be worth putting an ad up in the wanted section on here , it's usually fruitful, when business picks up of course.

Yea probably worth a try,passenger side headlight has a stonechip/hole in and someone was selling the glass on ebay,i fell asleep and it went for a fiver DOH

Yea probably worth a try,passenger side headlight has a stonechip/hole in and someone was selling the glass on ebay,i fell asleep and it went for a fiver DOH

mate, sounds like we're related! welcome to the forum ;)