Sign in to follow this  
CazzaVR

Top Gear Tonight!

9.10-10.10pm

Yay! :D

From R.T.

The last series of Top Gear was cruelly short, but here's compensation - a one-off special where the team attempt winter-sports-type events, but with cars. So Richard Hammond plays a game of car ice hockey, while Jeremy Clarkson and James May do the biathlon in four-wheel drives. Given their record with these kind of stunts, you'd bet on it being hugely enjoyable. (There were no tapes, sadly.)

Already set the recorder in case I am not back in time.

There is a good DVD with this months Magazine as well.

Eeeexcellent!

Already seen the first 7 episodes of 24 so that's nicely freed up tonight's viewing schedule!

Oh oh oh!! I didn't realise this was on! Thanks for the tip off. Going to set every alarm clock I own to remind me now!

According to Clarkson's column in the Sun, Hammond couldn't make the taping so it's just the 2 of them, and some new cars get destroyed accidentally.

Bugger i'll miss this, fortunately i've also seen the first 7 episodes of 24 because i'll miss that too.

Did you pay attention to the credits? Everyone was called bjorn :lol:

World according to Clarkson is very funny. His such a toff, but we wouldn't want him any other way ...

Twas great fun!

God knows what arrangement they have with some of these car companies though that let them total 10 Suzuki Swifts!!

I think that little stunt further backs up the theory that the Stig is actually different people who just wear a white race suit / helmet. Look at the build of the guy on the bike - he was tall and a bit soggy around the waist - the normal Stig is quite short and thin!

think that little stunt further backs up the theory that the Stig is actually different people who just wear a white race suit / helmet. Look at the build of the guy on the bike - he was tall and a bit soggy around the waist - the normal Stig is quite short and thin!

you might well be right !

:shock: big cahunies

Big maybe but definatly squished.

Reckon they just wheel the stigs outfit and find some crazy local to do the business jim? Im inclined to agree, it is a bit of a jump (geddit) from racetrack to masive air on a ski bike.

and Neil Morrisy was just too scripted on that quiz thingy. although the joke about poshs' box was dead funny.

I think that little stunt further backs up the theory that the Stig is actually different people who just wear a white race suit / helmet. Look at the build of the guy on the bike - he was tall and a bit soggy around the waist - the normal Stig is quite short and thin!

Dont think this arguement stands up cos he would be wearing extra clothing in those conditions!

Anyway I don't believe you can get that good at handling a snowmobile in England... so I don't believe its the same bloke.