Sign in to follow this  
.A.N.T.

Dorking. The home of the Corrado??

Down the pub on Friday and I bumped into some people I haven't seen for a while... They said they both had a Corrado, and one of their sisters did too, so that takes the count of Corrados living in Dorking (which is not a big town, 40,000 people I think) to 13!!! Saw another red one today I didn't recognise, so that may be 14!!!

Mine, Ricks Storm, Marks 2, Rob's got one, Scott, Pete and Pete's sister have one each. Lee's got a red 16v, there's 2 at kwik fit. There are 2 more as well, but I can't think who ownes them...

Any more????!

(BTW, who had one first??? :wink: )

why didn't you create a poll "how many corrado's in your town"

then you'd find out if it is an unusually high number or not.

I'd say it is! I can only think of 3 that I see in/around york

Seem to be quite common at the moment. Living out in the sticks you'd think it would be quite rare to see another Rado. But oh no, In the village where i live with about 200 people and theres 3 Rados.

thats quite cool that there are so many together...

we have loads in Farnborough and surrounding too.... along with the people we know I see another 6 or 7 on a regular basis....!

It is a sick theme:) we, in city with the population during 5 000 000 all time have disputes, how many we have cars? The general number in any way is more 25! So respect to Dorking!

In Moscow, I think, about 50 cars, no more, it is exact! Besides all time this number decreases, my friend has got in serious failure in this winter as one more person the friend, washing has burned down...

Down the pub on Friday and I bumped into some people I haven't seen for a while... They said they both had a Corrado, and one of their sisters did too

There's rather a few in Farnborough - I've got one, t'other half's got one, my sis has one, her other half's mate's got one... :lol:

Are you sure you guys were'nt talking to one another and were just sh1t faced to remember? :)