Sign in to follow this  
stingman123

Putting Yer C In A Car Wash

Evening All,

I have to admint I'm reeally lazy when it comes to washing my Corrado,plus most of the time its too cold!!

Do most of you put your Corrado's in the local car wash?

If anyone from the north east reads this, do you know any decent valet companies up here?

ta

I never use a car wash. Will occasionally use a jet wash if i'm short on time (or if it's too cold) but you can't beat doing it at home with a sponge, hose and wax for a good finish!

Yeah,

Saw the post @ machine polish, thats what made me post this, however, he states the general leeds area, and I'm a bit further up north, Middlesbrough to be exact, so don't think they will come my way!!

read the post in this section called "Machine polish" ardandy is from keithley and has been in touch with a valet company. Thats your man to speak to.

Keighley! :-P

Polishing it meself, I love it!

In my sig, is after I polished it today :D

you missed a bit :lol: :lol:

carwash never :shocked!: :shocked!: :scrambleup: :nono:

Car wash? Only stuck the Rado in twice, each time was after driving through heavy snow and gritted roads whilst in Germany during Xmas, because I wanted an undercarwash. The car wash was crap, so at home I rewashed the C by hand. Other than that the C gets washed by me by hand only.

The Roccos have never seen anything than me washing them yet, and that's to stay like that :-)

Tempest

I'm sure all the swirly marks on my paint is from previous owners using carwashes, dont do it find a jet wash they work better too.

I always do it at home, you get a far more thorough job you can wax it straight after (it'll get dirty on the way home!) and it's almost free! Don't car washes put litle scratches on the paintwork anyway?

The jet wash things are good but they are still quite expensive and you don't get enough time!

I've always stuck my company cars through car washes but would never do this to the C :?

Like Gix said I'd be too worried about things falling off :lol: