Sign in to follow this  
double-6s

T.W.A.T.S.

Morning,

I would just like to say a very big hello to the wonderful soul who has just cost me 146 quid by slashing two of my tyres. brand new tyres purchased a week ago.

You won't get to me because in approximately an hour i will once again be driving around in a spanking C vr and you STILL WON'T you wonderful little people.

I hope your p*nis and t*sticles go black and drop off slowly and your entire family contract some kind of unpleasant disease. :)

Preferably one that is extremely painful and produces lots of vomit.

Many thanks.

Will

No mate. bit strange eh?

Mind you, i gotta be honest, i did come down to my girlfriends last night at about 60 in second gear, and it's not the quietest of cars so i probably woke someones kids up or something :(

...still not a good reason to knife a few tyres but then again you can get a kicking for feck all these days, it`s a bit of a shame that you cant leave your car anywhere these days without some pr*ck doing untold to it, chin up fella

Bastards!

Some gypsies once tried to steal my side repeaters from my rocco! side repeaters for furks sake!! why!!??

Yeah it does mate. I did consider randomly doing it back to someone else, but thats just not me.

What goes around, comes around.

Nuts. Black. Painful. His.

Moving to General as it's not a technical thread :)

Tough break matey :( Effing SCUM!

you must of pised some bastard off gutted mate

yeah. fek knows who or why though really. it's way too extreme for the amount of pissing off i could have done.

that will change if i discover who it was though ;)

Aresoles!

When i had my Austin Metro (i'll get me coat in a bit) I to came down a road rather fast(?) which resulted in an angry local threatening to crush my head. I dont think i've ever seen anyone go that mad about someone doing around 5 over the limit. Wish i'd of dec'd him now.

Someone sees your car going fast, their jealous/chav and got nothing to loose, not made it in life etc.

just do the speed limit and avoid upsetting people that take things too far. I do that where ever i go as there are so many people who want to mess up whats good in someone elses life.

Someone sees your car going fast, their jealous/chav and got nothing to loose, not made it in life etc.

just do the speed limit and avoid upsetting people that take things too far. I do that where ever i go as there are so many people who want to mess up whats good in someone elses life.

tis true. and getting worse all the time mate.

Walesy - i had considered that mate. might tell the rozzas and insurance just for good measure :)