Sign in to follow this  
Petros

Petros' Storm Grey VR6

Sunday was a nice day - for february at least - which prompted me to give the car a wash & polish before taking her out for a run through the Lead Hills (Lanarkshire).

The sun was out, and the sky was clear so I took a few pics. Thought I'd share them here for y'all.

Sorry about the low quality, I only had my mobile with me.

Enjoy!

Looking good. Nice location! Have the wheels been resprayed? as they look kind of gunmetal in some pics , which I am liking.

Looking good. Nice location! Have the wheels been resprayed? as they look kind of gunmetal in some pics , which I am liking.

No, the wheels are standard - just a light coating of dust :wink:

Now that you mention it, gunmetal might look quite cool... was planning to refurb the wheels soon, but I'll think about doing that at the same time now. Thanks!

not bad pics for a moby,nice looking motor and a nice part of the country that - i pass through that way every month to work up in eastfield then on to edinburgh :thumbleft:

Looks nice chap.. V similar to my colour - whats the paint code?

(sticker inside off side wing or on the inside of the back pannel)

Always amazes me when I see people selling Corrados under the completely wrong name with regards the colour! I remember having an argument on here with a member once - who didn't believe my Dark Burgundy valver was dark burgundy - I nearly had to take a picture of the sticker to prove it! :lol:

Looks the same as mine which is Storm Grey. Whats yours Phil, Ice Grey Violet Pearl?

Car looks great! Scotland is great Corrado territory!

Cheers bud.

You're right, we've got more than our fair share of fantastic roads about here. Need to get back out exploring some new routes over the summer - remembering a decent camera this time :)

I'll get back to you on that one - the car's away getting a new exhaust, springs & dampeners right now. I'll post back with the paint code as soon as I get her back (can't wait :!: )

Storm Grey Corrados are nearly as common as Storms :bomb: :wink:

I thought that - I'd only ever seen one storm grey on the road before getting mine. Since that my friends keep seeing them and thinking its me. I've not run into any* myself, but I guess the probability of two Cs the same colour passing must be minute.

* As in passed them on the road, not actually 'run into them'. Don't worry, I'm not trying to thin out the numbers to make mine more unique 8)

The greys are like that! The amount of times I've had the ''grey ones are quite rare'' conversation amd then you see a dozen :lol:

Best shade for a C though IMO...

I think you should enter ''Lead Hills Scaled 01.jpg'' in the calender comp by the way - top pic 8)

I think you should enter ''Lead Hills Scaled 01.jpg'' in the calender comp by the way - top pic

Not a high enough resolution I'm afraid... was only a 2mp camera.

Still, there's now a shiney new 'zorst on the car, its a little lower and the wheels are currently in getting refurb'ed.

I'm sure I'll be back down that way over the summer (some really fast windy roads down, so its always a fave route) so I'll try and re-capture the scene with a summer sky and a more polished C :-)