Sign in to follow this  
Furkz

Furk'z G60 ****SOLD****

Furki,

cheers for the link to this post, loving the Keskins! where from and how much?

cheers,

Alex

well I did hear him saying he's going to slam it with 2 fat cows in the boot, so see what pics he shows us lol

DO I OR DO I NOT NEED TO SPACE OUT THE FRONTS,,,its doing my nut and i think i need to

1ee801bf.jpg

well happy with the rear,,,NO RUBBING WOOHOO...its actually abt another 5mm lower than what it looks in the pic

13232932.jpg

am playing with it a bit more to set it up a bit better and maybe space out the front,,,interior door handle trims are also now done Custom Made...thought i try what jay renshaws been doing and they came out really really well jus need to do a bit of cleaning and post up pics,,,well proper pics and not mobile rubbish

SLAMMED!!!!!

how low is the car mate? it looks like the front lip is almost touching hte floor in that 1st shot! 8)

Alex

Looking phat rudeboyeee!!

I text you lastnight bitch.. space the fronts... if you was local I'd let you try my spacers.. infact you need some on the front & a slight negative camber to really tuck it in!

had a nightmare today had to raise the car like 3mm coz it was rubbing like mad with 2 ppl in it..... decided not to space the front has it goes with the look nicely and bally the front already has 2 deg neg camber

2 days messing with the car and the dash arrived today woo bloody hoo...nice weekend packed fulla fun for me

OMG!!!

how do you manage to drive that around? i would end up cracking teh front lip in about 30 seconds! :lol:

Alex

he actually smoothed our gravel driveway with it today... :lol: and furki can i have my visa card back now please...

missions getting into G-werks :lol: and scrapes a bit getting into the local shell,,,bu thats abt it no cracks yet...... subframe is making some silly noises might have to be removed for pimpin needs

yum! looks tasty as fook mate! just needs dropping a bit to finish it off 8)

took ya advice i guess lol

one for bally

lol.. now thats phat bro.. respect.. ;-)

look forward to seeing it next wk...

well i must say thats pretty sh*t hot!!! dont know how you manage with that spoiler though!!!! whipped mine off cos i was sick off scrapin it! every credit dude its an absolute picture!!!