Sign in to follow this  
Furkz

Furk'z G60 ****SOLD****

furki the ice cream man cometh! great weekend, sorry didnt stay for the results mate was too tired and sunburnt! good hangin with you guys had a good laugh, your car is sweet as furk.

cheers dude was great meeting ya and you shoulda stayed a bit longer we had a right laugh once everyone started leaving

i had the biggest ice cream of my life at edition 38 £2.50 well spent haha

never seen someone so happy about an icecream lol! you looked so unhappy with the tiny one we had on sunday!

saturdays one was hardcore u can only have that once a year Laughing

you know that dude! whats next then mate we need more laughs this year!

I got pulled for my tinted ones with in 24hr of putting them on... suprisingly they didn't say anything about the smaller font though! I don't like german plates tbh... too many people have them and I think normal UK plates look better!

im just thinking the same. bought some german plates from E38 and wondering how likely i am to get pulled by the fuzz.

I like the look of them but they might attract attention that i dont want as i am still in the "drive it like you stole it" phase of rado ownership.

what would they be tinted with?

had german plates for around a year now and never got any hassle and i been pulled a fair few times and hassled. Nevr have they said anything about the plates not even the MOT inspector......

German plates "are" wuite common but tend to suit the corrado.....tinted plates looked quality as their real 0E+ type look,,,,,but for some reason i think they will be a bit more appealing to get pulled as their slightly boy racer-ish......(as their normal plates been modded, but professionally) where as german plates tend to get ignored....

i want black plates ideally with siver font but i kno for sure i will get hassle bigtime

black and silver looks ace but you are asking for trouble. but if you are gonna go with the tinted ones, dont get red. it just looks like you forgot to take off the film IMO :)

slight black tint mate :lol wtf u take me for :lol: NUTTER

should have made that CRYSTAL CLEAR earlier

well in that case, Fair enough. you did mention Boy Racer :D

Reckon they would look sweet.

Cheers youve helped me make up my mind about putting on my German plates. off to get some sticky pads.

What is the best way of removing a plate that is stuck on with sticky pads without harming the paint?

use double sided trim tape from halfords or the sticky paper-ish pads you get with std plates...always ask for extra lol

nice one but how do i remove the old ones without harming the paint? I only put them on a coupla months ago with super sticky pads.