Sign in to follow this  
PBSTORM

Corrado Spotting! Was it you? [Archive December 05]

have spotted a couple this week, Monday i saw a red 16v G60 MTV (would love love that plate! and hes selling!!)

second was on wednesday, red L plate C outside my office window

Then saw the black on friday morning at guildford college

any takers for these?

I've seen that G60 MTV about before in Guildford - had a chat with him and he said he used to be on here but not so much anymore...

Saw an M-plate Aqua blue VR on the A33 heading out of Reading last Sat - racing a CTR too!

i had a chat with him too, he said that he kept forgetting his password or something! thinking of ways to raise the £1,500 he wants for the registration!!

I've seen that G60 MTV about before in Guildford - had a chat with him and he said he used to be on here but not so much anymore...

Saw an M-plate Aqua blue VR on the A33 heading out of Reading last Sat - racing a CTR too!

That was me!

started pulling away from him at 130mph

Followed a burgandy c with private number plate today heading towards farnham common on the A355, i was behind you and flashed when i turned off...

That was me!

Heheh, I'd only had mine less than 12 hours by that point so wasn't wanting to rag it too much!

That was me!

Heheh, I'd only had mine less than 12 hours by that point so wasn't wanting to rag it too much!

never saw you mate!

Impressive views on the way down due to vantage over Denbighshire countryside.

Must have been written by a Corrado owner :)

GIXXERUK, is that coming down the hill do you reckon?? cos i was going up it yesterday

spotted a dark corrado on brittania bridge anglesey yesterday about 1.30pm

and a black m plate valver sitting outside sainsbury`s in bridgewater somerset last night with an older gent sitting in it

ben

timg60, was it your missus in your car that I saw in Newquay this week?

http://the-corrado.net/.archive/forum/viewtopic. ... 440#390440

Hey weve been spotted :D

Yup that was me.

The roads down here are awful. You wouldnt belive I washed her on the way up to Newquay. Might just be the way I drive though!!!!!!!

Missus has just got a job as the manager of the new KFC in Penzance but has 3 months training from January in Newquay so will be up there loads if you fancy a burn :D :D

just seen 2 more C's! theyre like bloody buses!!! a red K plate at the round about in Burrfileds road think you went towards the retail park. and a few mins later a dark green one with a private plate A7 CSL (maybe!) down Cornaway lane in portchester

A red and white vehicle flying through the sky last night at 12am on the dot, think it had broken down as it was being towed by animals, it looked so cool and was obviously fairly high maintainence so I can only assume it was a Corrado :D

Did a wave and got a thumbs up back from the fat bearded driver...

G60 AS. Parked at side of road in Barnsley. Go past this C all the time on my way to work. V nice indeed.

Merry crimble all!

I am sure I just seen G60dan going in to windsor town centre - looked sweet. Mine was covered in two weeks of road slush and badly needs a wash - the back number plate is that covered in dirt you can't even make it out.

4 today! First one was going around the Asda roundabout at Cribbs Causeway, Bristol. Think it was an M-reg VR, dark colour, possibly black.

Next one (could be the same car) was driving through the Halfords car park at Cribbs. Only saw the roof, so no more details I'm afraid.

Next one was driving away from Cribbs a bit later. Think it was dark blue and was a VR6 reg L329GYO.

Later saw a dark C heading south on the M5. I was going the other way.

I saw a Black G60 - A16 *** on Kingston Road on Xmas day at about 2pm- i was in the Green Storm - i pulled up and waited for you to overtake and then then followed - a nice bit of driving on the empty Christmas day roads! The G60 was going well!

Red G60 in Felixstowe on xmas morning.

Met as we passed Morrisons, then followed for a while on the A14 (heading out of felixstowe). I was in the black VR with rado-girl. Would have been up for more fun, but the engine was stone cold as we had only just set off (forgot to get the reg).

em... wheres your office... that looks like the bit of Guildford I was driving thru on wed, and i've got a red, Lreg C..... :)

Totally standard looking green H plate Corrado 16v on Sebrings parked up in Coventry City Centre this evening (around 8:50pm when I saw it) just opposite where Silvers pub used to be. Only different thing I could see was an Alpine headunit.

Parked near a shockingly bad chav mobile of a Corsa complete with alien eye rear light clusters, crap body kit and colour coded RED alloy wheels. Lovely!

em... wheres your office... that looks like the bit of Guildford I was driving thru on wed, and i've got a red, Lreg C..... :)

Can't believe I missed that! :oops:

Yup, definitely reckon that's yours in the pic darling... ;)