Sign in to follow this  
The Hub

Recaro's

Just wondering will these Recaros fit in a C with the correct sub frame.

Are they much different from the cloth Recaro's fitted to Raddo's, despite the fact they are half leather and they don't lean forward :roll:

Has anyone any pics of the dark Raddo Recaro's with the red in them?

The seller isn't sure, but he thinks there from a Mk3 Golf.... he could be just telling me that as I told him there for a Raddo.

Thought the plastic bit looked different, but it's maybe just cause the don't tilt forward as they are out of a 5 door?

all recaros fit in the same way you just need the right subframe if they are mk3 goof they wont fit anyway. the only other difference with these that you havent listed is that they arent electric. i think they are from a beemer they have been on ebay for about 5-6 months on and off now.

Yeah they are Rover seats, from an 820 I think. I once bought a full 820 recaro interior, with same front seats for £25, stupidly thought I'd get them in a mini. :oops:

They have lumbar support in the backrests - you can tell they're from a coffin dodgers car! :lol:

all recaros fit in the same way you just need the right subframe if they are mk3 goof they wont fit anyway. the only other difference with these that you havent listed is that they arent electric. i think they are from a beemer they have been on ebay for about 5-6 months on and off now.

Theres a set local to me, I just got the pic from Ebay, but basically what your saying is virtually all Recaro's will fit in the Corrado providing you have the correct subframe?

Not to bothered about them being electric or not..... how often do you really adjust your seat position? Also the reason I dont mind that they don't fold foward, just looking for something a little different that would still look 8)

Hey belfastfumanchu, no not yet but have my eye on a G60 which is a little over my budget. Trying to scrape the pennies together before the seller gets serious about selling in May, but at this rate i'll have the seats and no cash to buy the car to put them in :roll:

Hope yours is still going well for you.

remember you`ll fail MOT if your seats dont fold in a 3 door - nice seats though!

:shock: Really?? Now thats an issue then :(

Yeah, you wont get through an MOT if your rear passengers cant escape. A solution would be the bin your back seats!! No passengers = no problem with them being able to escape.

I saw these on eBay and thought they where very clean looking. There not from a VW or Ford, both have different shaped side bolsters, not as pointy as the ones on these.

These are from some sort of 800 series Rover, as said above. Not sure if they where an option or only came on the Vittesse (no idea how to spell that) models.

Good luck with them.

Yeah, you wont get through an MOT if your rear passengers cant escape. A solution would be the bin your back seats!! No passengers = no problem with them being able to escape.

Que mega Ice install :lol: :wink: