Sign in to follow this  
Jade

Not Happy

There is something really nasty bout watching some idiot drive into your C in a car park . Good job I just come out the shop and caught him :agrue:

Think I wanna cry .......

thinkiwannacry.jpg

OMG!

Was the fekker insured? Many peeps aren't yu know. Suppose you exchanged details??

Do not offer to do this outside insurance. If he/she tries to pay directly for work, it could go wrong - I know, its happened. Then you'd have no come back if the workmanship was shoddy; eg if colour was wrong.

Jade - you got parking sensors on your bumper? :lol:

I got his details

Him - 'did i just hit ur car'

me- ' just a bit yeah'

him- 'is it bad?'

me- ' its gonna cost ya'

im just annoyed , its just hassel i could of done without

gaz the geezer,

nah must of been mid thirtys ....

...should of seen his ford... totally messed his rear door and rear quarter .

SERVES HIM RIGHT!

you should have beaten him

Believe me I was tempted .... I dont have a nice temper

nasty, i bet it all seemed to happen in slow motion too eh?

is he coughing up for it?

He said 'Sorry it was my fault'

To which I said 'Yeah I know '

Ha Ha I was so miffed off

F**kin toss, they don't give a sh$t when they hit someone,

even less when it's an older car and then they hit out with ,oh it's pretty old are you wanting it fixed,

don't get me started!!!!

i'd have wacked him!!! :x

good luck with the repair mate.

never mind jade, at least it seems like just the bumper got it, i`d be more angry if it was the actual bodywork, you might be able to turn this a bit to your advantage by getting a few other bits " blown in " whilst it`s being sorted :thumbleft:

gutted for you jade, really am.

happened to me waaay back in november, insurance only sorted it out two weeks ago, i know its not what you wanna hear but it may take some time for the insurance dick heads to pull their finger out and get it sorted.

hope it works out for you, hate sh1t like this

SERVES HIM RIGHT!

I take it he must have slid along past your car to do all that damage to his car. Otherwise he must have hit you hard, and that would damage your bumper brackets, possibly exhaust brakets etc. Hence as I said before, go through your insurance. Unless you dont care and rather go get the work done out your own pocket, if its too much hassle for you.

SERVES HIM RIGHT!

I take it he must have slid along past your car to do all that damage to his car. Otherwise he must have hit you hard, and that would damage your bumper brackets, possibly exhaust brakets etc. Hence as I said before, go through your insurance. Unless you dont care and rather go get the work done out your own pocket, if its too much hassle for you.

he did ...slid straight across , it could of been alot worse but it is just the hassel of it :cry:

Did you atleast give him a good spanking? And when i got hit in the same way, there was damage behind the bumper as well. More than the £150 i was offered. Also since u were in a car park, u can ask the poilice to review the cctv footage if the guy starts denying it etc, BUT only if the police view the crash as a malicious act of violence, NOT if it was an accident. ????

Good luck

idiots.

when i had my golf i watched some plonker in a land rover reverse into it went across and got a bit mad all he said was oh did i hit it??

funny thing was his wife who was stood backing him into the space she said she didnt see it

Hey Jade bummer mate.. I had 2 hits & runs on my car.. so yr lucky you caught em.. I was so facked of I kicked the door in of a merc parked next to me!! wankers!!

Hey Jade bummer mate.. I had 2 hits & runs on my car.. so yr lucky you caught em.. I was so facked of I kicked the door in of a merc parked next to me!! ****!!

glad it wasnt my f**kin door you booted or id have been bootin you!!

Hey Jade bummer mate.. I had 2 hits & runs on my car.. so yr lucky you caught em.. I was so facked of I kicked the door in of a merc parked next to me!! ****!!

i know it aint funny but as i was reading this i immediately thought of conleycrew and his merc and found it hard to contain a broad grin, .....i can see it now, oi mate.....what you doin to my dad`s car hehe.

sorry ben ( 14 )

i know it aint funny but as i was reading this i immediately thought of conleycrew and his merc and found it hard to contain a broad grin, .....i can see it now, oi mate.....what you doin to my dad`s car hehe.

sorry ben ( 14 )

ha ha fecker!!