Sign in to follow this  
Steve_LD6U

Front wings

Hi guys just got my hands on a corrado but there is rust on both front wings , how much are new panels as i would like to fix it right.

p.s how common is the colour topaz green LD6Y as i have done a search on a few forums and cant find any others.

Cheers steve

thats just off the top of my head but its not far off give or take 20 quid i priced these from vw a wee while ago and just stood and stared at the guy, my jaw hit the floor :shocked!: even he couldnt beleive it but im sure some one else would be able to confirm the proper price!!

i thought they were around that price :shock: theres plenty mint secondhand ones knocking about that are worth every penny!

if you look on euro car parts you should be able to get a rough idea of prices,i also priced rear quarter panels the drivers side is over 500 quid whilst the passanger side was about 200

Hi guys just got my hands on a corrado but there is rust on both front wings , how much are new panels as i would like to fix it right.

p.s how common is the colour topaz green LD6Y as i have done a search on a few forums and cant find any others.

Cheers steve

Are you sure about that Colour? as i dont think its stardard

Ive added a Colour Guid for all corrados

the LD6U can almost look gray in certain light some of my mot certificates have gray on them instead of green

quite a rare colour i had trouble getting it from vw but auto paint specalists can make it up for you no problem

is it a G or H plate if so then thats it the colour was only produced in 1990

it defo looks the same but yours looks stunning compared to mine. mine is a bit scabby. i got an other corrado in green pearl to reshell mine but am gonna change the colour to the dark green it looks so much nicer me thinks. i will try and get u some pics but my raddo is under about 6 inches of snow at the moment but i will get you some pics. i might justhave to send them to you as i dont know how to post pics up on the forum.DOH!!!!

:lol: thats not mine it was just a pic i found after doing a search for the colour code

Mine need a bit of work but i will get it looking as near to that as i can .