Sign in to follow this  
Andy665

Am I mad.......

Got a craving to pick up a cheap Valver that needs some TLC, do I need to see a doctor

Nope. I wanna do the same sort of thing mate - so go and do it ;)

Theres just something about a nice tidy original valver on a set of sebrings.. just as nice looking as a nice late VR IMHO! :)

Got my eye on a couple, for some reason I'm fancying a Tornado Pink one, I'd still love Brefords but more than I want to spend

Yeah.. bit of a fan of the old tornado pink myself too. The Rado in your avatar is sort of the ideal sort of look really in fact! ;)

Brefords is nice but yeah.. expensive and a hassle to get it over here (despite Erics generosity and help with that)!

Brefords one could be soooo good though and if properly 'sorted' would be as good a piece of Corrado history as any!

yup - you are mad...! welcome to the club....! I had to put my first valver back together and I was gutted to sell her as we had put a lot of effort in but the call of my everything-works-perfectly current valver was too much, now I find its a bit boring to have one that needs nothing done to it! She has no 'personality' if you know what I mean.... :) Once I sort out selling mine and buying my horse I will be picking up another cheap valver to lavish with all my time and money.... joy.... :D

Yeah do it... mine was in need of a lot of love in the engine department when I got it - three years later and it's all been worth it 8)

Brefords still for sale?! :o

Id love a 2nd cheap corrado project but id prefer a mk2 golf cos corrado parts are still rather too costly!

nope, i've been scanning the 'Trader and such-like (while still on honeymoon in New Zealand) for one so that I can selfishly keep the VR tip-top...

trouble is that i don't see the new wife being too keen on me adding a 6th car to the collection. especially since she doesn't drive!