Sign in to follow this  
Lanceevox

Check out my boo-boo

Well, I don't know how this actually happened. It was obviously a hit and run because there was no note and just a big dent near my gas tank and my right rear tailight. It could have happened at a party I was at on friday or brekfast on saturday but I didnt notice it untill saturday night. It made a big dent and chipped paint away near the gas cap thingy. So far all I have done is fill in the chipped part with EURO RED touch up paint. Do you think it can be pulled out? What shall I do? I think I will probably just leave it unless there is an easy way to fix the problem. I hate how my car looks in flash pictures... its all pink. Also my pictures are terrible because I had to down size them to make em' fit. How do I avoid cutting off portions of the pic to make it smaller?

Ouch :(

If you can find one of those guys that do paintless dent removal - that might actually come out good as new though...

bastrds! :(

Looks like the paint hasn't neem damaged tho so like dinkus said you should be alright if a paintless dent removal man can pull the dent out

Oooh :(

That's quite a large crater but a good dent removal place might be able to pull it out like the others said.

You wont be able to upload pictures to the forum any larger than 1024p wide, but you should be able to shrink them rather than crop, there's a windows plugin available. Or capture them at a lower quality setting.

feckinell :( that must have had a whack!

you could possibly push it out from inside(cant just think if theres enough room?) but dont use anything pointy like the end of a hammer etc.

but even if you pop it out,i dont think it will go back to the correct profile being near the filler area/rear crease...

Neil.