Sign in to follow this  
juloesG60

Borbet A's Or T's? And what size?

Ok so the Rado is been droped, not much 35mm on Sachs & Boge (damn those speed bumps) but enough for now, and wheels that i bought it with are sh*t! Fallen for both the Borbet A's and T's but what sizes to choose!?

16 x 7'5 inch up front with the would be good i think but want them to fit straight with no rubbing, but at the same time keep them as close to the arch as possible, so is et20 too much? ne pics?

16 x 9 at the back? or 16 x 7'5? its a daily driver so again no rubbing and not up for arch work right now, so will 16 x 9's fit straight on and if so what offset will do that? or will 16 x 7'5 at et20 do a better job?

Decisions decisions, ne pics and advice would be greatly appreciated, oh and which rims Borbet T or A?

cheers

P.S. how do u put pics on here?

16's and if you can a set, Borbet C's look pretty good, although a little old fashioned compared to alot of other wheels. Im still well happy with mine.

Hmm.. ye think Borbet A's a no go, but Borbet E's now in contention for sure. Its true the Borbet A's have been done Borbet C's na not so much need the dish I rekon. Size still not sure that wheel-machine.de is pretty awsome good tyre deals thats for sure. How have 9 inch fitments on the rear been for people stright on? adapters? how much tyre arch kissing?

thanks

you can do 9s all round on a 4-stud if you keep to ET15 as an offset - though you will need the rear arch return lips cut if you're lower than 35-40mm...

just had it dropped bout 35mm, wish i could of afforded coilovers but when u go coilover you have to go the best and thats price!! I think 9's all round is not gonna happen but 9 at the back is sounding tempting but not likeing the idea of cutting the arches, what about 9's with offset 20 or is that where coilovers are needed?!

the car currently:

IMGP4655.jpg

IMGP4653.jpg

IMGP4651.jpg

(now with europe flag instead of tacky England flag on number plates and smoked instead of orange side repeaters)

What are they 17's on it? I would leave it as is, it looks nice.

Or buy another set of 17's.

Nice high spec car as well, leather + washers ....

Ye BK 17's they are ok and were on it when i bought it, but they are only 7 inch i think and offset is bit too big, their no where near the arches plus the tyres are extreme sh*t!!

Ye BK 17's they are ok and were on it when i bought it, but they are only 7 inch i think and offset is bit too big, their no where near the arches plus the tyres are extreme sh*t!!

Get some high quality 17's with decent tyres like these http://www.the-corrado.net/.archive/forum/viewtopic.php?t=39366

16's will look lost unless you lower the car more, especially with the stretch of the tyre that is required on 9's.