Sign in to follow this  
JBOB

Jbob's Corrado - SOLD !!!!

Awesome Car Mate, If mine comes out half as nice as this I wil be happy. Anyway, I like the Stainless injector lines you have, can you tell me where to get some please as I think they tidy the engine bay up no end on their own.

JBOB, These kit must have come a long way since I last looked at them. Lots of people said they just don't give the same ride as a good coilover kit.

If they do ride as well, I WANT THEM NOW!!...............if you don't mind saying how much did you pay or how much is a set?

Also how big are the gas tanks?

Really likin your mate, nice work.

Looking good mate. Will have a look at the next Sherburn meet.

One thing I don't get with air ride. How do you know what height you are at and consequently the tracking must be all over the shop? Unless you go back to exactly the same position every time you drive, the tracking will be off from where it was set.....

Jay

Thanks guys :D 8)

Goldie Got the Mag. Cheers mate :D

C. Will Corrado G60 2 The ride is much much better than I thought it would be from the OLD stuff id read about air ride. Its still quite expensive though but I managed to p/x my coilovers for the air ride from a mate in Leeds who had it on his car for about 12 months. He put wider wheels on (10's I think he said :lol: ) and they rubbed through one of the rear bags, so he got me two new ones for the back. I got 2 2.5l tanks with the kit so I bought another 10l one. The two small ones fit under the false floor in the boot and the larger one behind the rear seats. Still loads of room for my sub/amp's

Jay I set the height that I would do 99% of my driving at and had the tracking done. Ive got a PSI gauge with the control switches so I know what pressure I need the bags to be at that height. Seems to be working so far :lol:

Its still quite expensive !!!!!! but I managed to p/x my coilovers for the air ride from a mate in Leeds who had it on his car for about 12 months

He told me that her paid about £1300 for this kit but on http://www.rayvern.bigfathead.com there's kits for £800 8)

I was on my way back from the Dub Preservation meet at Squires Cafe today and seeing as my car was cleanish lol I took some new pics :D

9.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

5.jpg

4.jpg

8.jpg

3.jpg

I got a fisheye lens today so tested it :wink:

2.jpg

1.jpg

Cheers guys :D

The engine pic above is my new desktop background 8) Its taken quite a lot of time to get it looking half decent. When I look back at the pics of how it used to look :shock: :lol:

Stan It was surprisingly warm at the meet but not as may cars as I thought there would bee !!

Looks very nice, love the engine bay, could have taken ya bra off though :wink:

lol You can get arrested for saying that on the street :lol:

Hellraiser I used to have a Seat front splitter that had holes in the front that my ind slotted into. I’ve only just put the OE splitter on so I still need to find somewhere to put them :lol:

Bally Thanks mate. I found a 90mm splitter after you said it would look better ........ I think you were right 8)

Bally Thanks mate. I found a 90mm splitter after you said it would look better ........ I think you were right 8)

Defo looks better with OE front chin.... 8)

Ive got a small thread about my car on a Car audio forum and one of the guys on there recognised my car from years ago :D

He's posted these pics from the No-Rice Oct 2002 meet

DSCF0016.jpg

DSCF0015.jpg

DSCF0014.jpg

You cant see the whole car but it looks in a bad way !!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry: :cry:

I had to dig all the filler out of the door where the OE mirrors used to be and weld in some plates :o 8)

JBOB, got any plans for the engine, now that the exterior is looking super cool???

[hint] 16v turbo [/hint]

[hint] 16v turbo [/hint]

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Not atm as ive got interior plans taking all my money for this year :wink: If all goes to plan then a new engine should be going in

winter 07/08 :D