Sign in to follow this  
VRTrickster

Fitting Audi Wheels?

Im thinking of fitting a set of Audi wheels to my rado.The wheels are (7.5" x 17" ET 56)

Will I have problems with this size using FK or H&R adaptors and a Koni H&R suspension setup? The car is lowered about 35mm.What size spacer/adaptors will I need to allow a 56 ET offset?

Or is this setup just not possible? :?

Any help would be great cheers! :)

Are the wheels 5x100 stud pattern?

Edit, just noticed you're talking about using adaptors... So, you want to go to about an ET35 really, to get the wheels sitting nicely in the arches, so you'll want 20mm adaptors, though 25mm will take you to ET31 and you shouldn't run into problems there either - I'm on the same suspension with 7.5x17 ET33 BBS and they're miles from the arches...

No they are (5 x 112) 7.5 x 17 ET56

Thats why I have to use the adaptors.

Cheers!

So will I be alright with 20mm adaptors then gradeAfailure ?

Ok guys cheers for your help!

gradeAfailure have you got your setup on standard height or are you using lowering caps, or maybe even taken your rears down a knotch or two? Will I get any arch rub? How would you say your car drives like with 17s as opposed to 15s on the same setup,because it can be quite harsh at times over bumps with the standard speedies?

http://the-corrado.net/.archive/forum/viewtopic. ... 5&start=27

that's the height mine is at the mo, no rubbing at all, no lowering caps, drives fine with the 17s, but then I've not tried with the 15s, it will be a little harsher due to the reduction in sidewall height, just do it and worry about problems later, that's what i do!