Sign in to follow this  
Andy665

Eleanor - for sale

dont really like it , think the front`s very fast and furious!!!
:shock: go and sit in the corner and think about what you've just said! I hope you did mean gone in 60 seconds.

Graham_E, NOpe i MEANT fast And furious.... :lol: i like the car as a whole just not the bit between the main headlight and the grill where the spot is, maybe its just thaat top pic but it just looks a bit modern for the rest of the car

Gotta be a GT390 in Highland Green for me! 8) But them I'm a huge Bullitt fan! Loved the 'stang that Tom Cruise drove in "Vanilla Sky".

Yeah, the Mustang/s in Bullit looked stock whereas "eleanor" looks too modern, like it's trying too hard.

I'd love to have a Bullit replica maybe it would get a pasting from scoobies & evo's on the twisty bits but just listening to that V8 woud have me grinning from ear to ear :usa

I watched a programme on sky called rides which covered the history of eleanor up to Carol Shelby signing off a limit production run of replicas.

Yeah, the Mustang/s in Bullit looked stock whereas "eleanor" looks too modern, like it's trying too hard.

I'd love to have a Bullit replica maybe it would get a pasting from scoobies & evo's on the twisty bits but just listening to that V8 woud have me grinning from ear to ear :usa

I'm right with you on that one mate! Mustang has much more class than any Scooby or Evo - drivers are a lot nice to you too! I've got a mate who's got a 1965 Hardtop - it's amazing - will try and put up some photos and everyone always gives way to him and admires the car - don't think folk would be anywhere near as obliging if it wasn't so classy!

I watched a programme on sky called rides which covered the history of eleanor up to Carol Shelby signing off a limit production run of replicas.

We saw that too - man, I'd love one of their Super Snakes - what was it, 745hp?!