Sign in to follow this  
young lad

Front Bumper, Original Or DDI Bumper ??

I have the following bumper:

Question is do you think i should put this bumper on or buy a original C bumper or any other suggestions for front bumpers? As mine needs changing, i'm still able to sell this bumper as its brand new not been touched.

Only thing about the bumper is i don't have the headlights or the wide wheels yet to compliment the bumper :( (soon i hope :))

Anyhow what do you suggest guys?

ddibumperbig.jpg

how much would you sell bumper for the DDI one! you do need to do the rest of the car imo! if you put this bumper on so if you are going to mod do the other mods first then stick the bumper on!

iow_corrado_g60 No basically the corrado i bought, has a different colour bumper on n is tatty, it requires a change, so i was thinking i can put the DDI on or a standard. I don't know how much really, haven't really thought about it.

Shilakadaddy i haven't seen it from a side view :S. do u have a picture of it from the side?

I'm very confused, you have the bumper but havent seen it from the side?

Personally, im not a fan of the DDI bumper, however, it would be a talking point at show etc, no one else has one fitted in the UK as far as i know?

i think they look quite cool ,still clean ,if your gonna get bigger wheels and other stuff then go for it ,like bristolaron says it'd be the only one

yeh i was told this is the first one imported :S don't know if its true lol, bristolbaron i've just got it a day ago, as soon as i did it was straight into the garage lol.

:)

Shilakadaddy i haven't seen it from a side view :S. do u have a picture of it from the side?

Don't have any side shots, best pic I could find:

DSCN0048.jpg

I'm not sure what it is I don't like about it, but I just don't think it looks right - never seen an aftermarket bumper on the corrado that does.

I like it, would look too slabby with indicators and fog recesses smoothed away but thats only my opinion, try it on the car, if YOU like it then keep it, its your car and any mods should be done to please you and not others

IMO aftermarket bumpers look odd without sideskirts, and i'm yet to see skirts I like on a corrado. With the standard bumper the paint line finishes at roughly the same height all around the car (see iow's sig for what i mean) with an aftermarket bumper and no sideskirts the front looks somehow unballanced, kinda like you wanted a full bodykit but could only afford the front.

keep the standard bumpers. ive got some frickin' bodykit thing on mine (i bought it like that, i know :roll: ) and i hate it. when car comes back from g-werks its all coming off and stock vw bumpers going back on.

which reminds me...anyone want a front bumper sideskirts and rear bumper, dont know what they are called, maybe rieger or something ? id be willing to swap for standard ones....

33hz Make me an sensibile offer. I mean i will get some pictures and put it up in the parts for sale section and if it doesn't sell there i will bung it up on ebay.

Its for $330 from ddi web site and thats excluding postage and import/duty fee's.

But i am open to offers at this moment.