Sign in to follow this  
KooradoG60

girls and corrados

Im gonna make this short and to the point. i like females. and i like corrados, but one thing i havent been able to find a lot of is pictures of females standing next to/on/driving corrados. anyone that has any post away ;]

Well Im a girl and have a corrado, would a pic of me and my corrado help you out?!

Im I the only female with a corrado? I've only ever seen blokes driving them and there doesn't seem to be any other girlies on here.

There are a few other ladies on here... just have to let them say hello for themselves!

As for the pics, keep 'em clean, please.

Well Im a girl and have a corrado, would a pic of me and my corrado help you out?!

Im I the only female with a corrado? I've only ever seen blokes driving them and there doesn't seem to be any other girlies on here.

pics would be good ! :lol: oh and welcome to the corrado forum....

Welcome to the forum lass. :D

I think you may be in a small group of very appreciated ladies, so get your mates to get corrados then keep on posting :D

I have seen a few gurls driving corrados here in Aberdeen but i think they just have them as transort and dont have a keen interest in them :shock:

I am a lady (!) Corrado driver and certainly see mine as a keen interest as well as transport!! I havent seen any women driving Corrado's either Little Corrado, I am in Bristol so in fact hardly see any !!

Lisa

Deleted duplicate post. VR

Pimp: Is anyone from sunny Essex?

I am i'm afraid (well work here). What kind/colour Corrado have you got?

Funny how when a female related thread is generated, we suddenly get two newbies on claiming they are girls. Or am I just being too cynical?

That's the only problem with forums, anyone can sign up pretending to be the King of Oman or something!

Prove it by introducing yourself and your car in the members gallery!!

Kev

"Might see you going about aberdeen""

Hope so...., :lol:

Welcome to the forum

Cheers

I certainly wouldn't mind either! :D :lol:

Welcome

There are a few fit birds driving corrados around where i live... which is nice :D

Wow, they can steer with their wings? :shock:

I would have thought that the pedals would have been too difficult to get to with those tiny feet & legs...

...or are we talking Ostrich's & Emu's here?

:mrgreen:

DtM.

(edited to add pics...)

Yeah I bough my corrado from a lady too, go to say she kept the interior mint, but the exterior was scratched and had couple of parking dings here and there and she didnt service it properly, just the oil and filters, spark plugs aint been changed for god knows how long.

Sy_VW I drive a 93 blue VR6 with no grill at the moment (long story) on 5 spoke 17's. I'm in the Dagenham area.

Funny how when a female related thread is generated, we suddenly get two newbies on claiming they are girls. Or am I just being too cynical?

That's the only problem with forums, anyone can sign up pretending to be the King of Oman or something!

Prove it by introducing yourself and your car in the members gallery!!

Kev

hi i'm christy. i drive a slammed black 16vG60, i'm blond, 5' 5", 36-24-36.. send me a private message and i'll send you some pics boys ;) ;)

oh pay no attention to my signature.

:lol: 8)

"Might see you going about aberdeen""

Hope so....,

Welcome to the forum

Cheers

Welcome to the Forum Little Corrado, you'll defientelty see us lads going about in

Aberdeen. And you might see Struan going about, if he ever gets my old car back

on the road. Dont race it tho...