Sign in to follow this  
CIPO

Help, need a VR6 engine!!!

Just been told my engine is RIP :( , so need to source a good 2nd hand one ASAP.

Anybody got one or know where is a good place to strat to look???

Cheers.........

Unless that engine has hads chains etc done, you can expect to be paying a fair bit more fairly soon. I had the same predicament mate, but look at my sig to see what I did ;)

Either way, make sure you keep your engine, and break it for parts, to recoup some costs.

join the bloody queue mate!!!

bring on your engines please......

You still fannying about dad??!! :lol:[/quote:085c6]

cheeky sod! :)

more and more tempted to buy the stage 2 charged 12v vr lump with schrick mani and cams mate. mahoosive amount of dosh though.

fancied a 24v but trying to find one and someone who can put it in is proving tricky. the charged 12v lump i've seen would be so much easier to put in. OBD2 as well.

Just never heard back from him mate. Guessing he's snowed under. I need fast attention! My engine is F*CKED!!!! Really getting bad now :)

He is snowed mate. Theres only him there :shock: He got rid of his bloke who was taking the p*ss before easter. Had a new bloke lined up to start after easter, but he text him on Good Friday to say he was staying with VW!

He should have a lad starting in a couple of weeks, and he's into the scene as well so should be good. I'll have a word with him though mate.