Sign in to follow this  
Stan 24v

My mate just came round in his new car

v nice.......was thinking of going for the Cayman S or a 987 Boxster S myself til i thought better of spending close on £50k on a car :twisted:

so how loaded is it with extras????..........and did he order it himself or go for one already ordered

one of my favourite cars at the moment.. just need to stick a lsd in there.. awsome

Very nice but I'd still take a 993 every single time

and so far i'm glad i did :D ...............I see quite a few of the Cayman S up here in Aberdeen now,and its quite rare to see a 993 up here now :wink:

Friend of mine was offered a Cayman by his local Porsche dealer last week, he's boughta few cars off them, apparently demand is nothing like as high as expected, cars are avialable from stock - still very desirable though

v nice.......was thinking of going for the Cayman S or a 987 Boxster S myself til i thought better of spending close on £50k on a car :twisted:

so how loaded is it with extras????..........and did he order it himself or go for one already ordered

Holy thread resurrection batman!!

He ordered it himself, and I think its pretty much fully loaded 8)

As you say though £50k!!! :shock:

He's allowed to go over 5k revs now too ;)

Friend of mine was offered a Cayman by his local Porsche dealer last week, he's boughta few cars off them, apparently demand is nothing like as high as expected, cars are avialable from stock - still very desirable though

H R Owen in Hatfield had at least 5 in stock last time I went past - all up with price tags so not pre-ordered.

wow nice man! it sucks when your mates can buy cars like that .. lol

Thats v true. im 20 and am selling my current fiesta to get a vr6 so most my mates are jealous of me, BUT my mate is same age and owns a brand new BMW 320C :shock: lol.

At that age I preferred to own a house and a cack car, than a posh car and still live with my parents :-)

Good way to get on the Porsche 'ladder'. They don't depreciate much, so you can work your way up through the 911 range gradually. My mate did that, bought a brand new Boxster when it first came out, sold it 1 year later for £5K more than list price due to the demand....added some savings to that and drove out of the dealer in a 911....

Not feeling the Cayman..... can't get my head round the rear end, looks odd to my eyes.... 911 everytime....

alas kev those days are a practically a distant memory now..............there's more Boxster rivals these days too,whereas when the Boxster came out the SLK/Z3/Honda S2000/TTR etc weren't out,so they won't make more than £5k over list unless they've already got £10k+ of extras on them..............its scary too,that you literally spend close on £60k+ speccing up a new Boxster...........thats close to basic 911(997) money btw

The fact that they "under" engineered the Cayman to make sure that it wouldnt out do the flagship 911 says loads to me!! The potential of that thing is awesome!