Sign in to follow this  
bensurf

TSR 2.016v 180 BHP

Here are a couple of pics of my Corrado. Its been completely restored with a brand new 2.0 TSR engine and loads of performance tweaks which boost the power to 175bhp (rolling road)

I'm new to the forum so it would be great to get your comments, Ill be posting some more pics soon. Cheers

Looks great! - not sure about the rubber trim on the rear bumper though ;)

Welcome to the forum btw

I agree about the black trim on the back, I've been meaning to whip it off for ages, Ill do it tonight.

I tinted the rear lights over the weekend, turned out really well!

Does this have a TSR 'pack A' engine or something along those lines?

My mate has just dropped 4.5k for a certain pack (i forget which) at TSR and has had nothing but trouble since he got it back, 3 weeks late! Clutch went this weekend for the 2nd time, and hes only had it back 6 weeks! Hope yours is better!!

Does look like a nice car tho. Personally I'm not a fan of the rear diffuser, but each to their own!

New TSR 2.016v engine, 4 branch ss manifold, supersprint exhaust, high lift cams, kent pulley, Gas flowed head, drilled airbox with K&N filter, Samco hoses all round, koni shocks lowered 40mm, borbet C 16" wheels, drilled discs, most engine & brake parts new ie rad, pumps, callipers ect 175BHP

New TSR 2.016v engine, 4 branch ss manifold, supersprint exhaust, high lift cams, kent pulley, Gas flowed head, drilled airbox with K&N filter, Samco hoses all round, koni shocks lowered 40mm, borbet C 16" wheels, drilled discs, most engine & brake parts new ie rad, pumps, callipers ect 182BHP

so the 4 branch and high lift cams together give about 6bhp, not very good value when you consider you could spend almost 700 quid on these two items, BTW I'm running 176bhp with a standard manifold and downpipe and KR standard cams.