Sign in to follow this  
gaz the geezer

me charger`s a coming

Yes mate, I'm 99.999% confident it'll go smoothly :-)

Once it's in and running OK, you can then take it down to Stealth for one of their excellent remaps!

cool!!! nothing like a new charger to put some lead in yer pencil!!

billinjah, looking forward to `corsa` baiting in the early hours of the morning with this little baby, if you travel about late on a friday or sat night around my way you get all the `boys` out looking to race you and there is nothing better than watching some chav disappear rapidly in your rear view 8)

Nice one Gaz, get it fitted and get her on the road mate!!! It will be a hoot!!

Oh, and by the way, iv killed the corsa!!!

Oh, and by the way, iv killed the corsa!!!

twas a mercy killing i assume :lol: ......... or was it a pagan type ceremony ? lots of burning and chanting , `druid central` down your way i hear :)

take no notice of me veedub-g60, :) go on then , tell me all about it then fella :thumbleft:

gaz the geezer, Cheeky fecker!!

I got bored last weekend and took the head off, that fecker aint going anywhere till I put a new motor innit!!

Found more mayo in the oil than a weeks supply for maccy dees!! Big end was clattering like a bag of spanners too so its terminal for that motor!

Now it truely is a second garden shed!!

Once it's in and running OK, you can then take it down to Stealth for one of their excellent remaps!

is that a pricey affair kev ?

£350. Worth it though as the GIAC software is a bit too peaky for our climate. Vince smooth's the delivery right off.

The best bet is a standalone ECU. Loads more power and constant tweakability. As and when you add more boost, intercooling etc, you can map it yourself rather than forking out £350 each time!

But anyway, lets get your snail up and running before entering into those exotic realms :-)

But anyway, lets get your snail up and running before entering into those exotic realms

..... my missus has just groaned :) .... " how much more are you going to spend on that bloody car !".......... the reply " i earn it love so i`ll spend it ....ok .... now where`s me coffee " it didnt go down to well, never mind eh

veedub-g60, what you gonna do with it now mate ? surely you could get the scrappy to come round to take it away ? or are you going to resurrect it and flog it on mate :thumbleft:

Happy with that mate! Bet you can't wait to be sucking that air

it certainly has helped inject a bit more urgency into getting it back up and rolling will :thumbleft: , when are you going to go to the flat lands and get your 24v mate, must be soon now surely

my 24v will be making its way over any day now mate.

and i'm off to the flat lands on sunday too for some serious rolling action. and i'm not talking arches! :)

veedub-g60, what you gonna do with it now mate ? surely you could get the scrappy to come round to take it away ? or are you going to resurrect it and flog it on mate :thumbleft:

Yeah mate, fix it and flog it!

and i'm off to the flat lands on sunday too for some serious rolling action. and i'm not talking arches!

oh, are you going to wheel factory or summat then ? 8) :lol: , take care mate :scrambleup:

Yeah mate, fix it and flog it!

probaly for the best veedub-g60, you got to make a bit of room for additional vw`s on your want list mate :thumbleft:

..... my missus has just groaned :) .... " how much more are you going to spend on that bloody car !".......... the reply " i earn it love so i`ll spend it ....ok .... now where`s me coffee " it didnt go down to well, never mind eh

Absolutely dudely....

I gave up telling the missus what I've done to the car. She didn't notice my new steering wheel, the new wheels, or the brakes! So if she is none the wiser, I'm quids in :lol:

Absolutely dudely....

I gave up telling the missus what I've done to the car. She didn't notice my new steering wheel, the new wheels, or the brakes! So if she is none the wiser, I'm quids in

a man after my own heart :lol: :lol:

my 24v will be making its way over any day now mate.

and i'm off to the flat lands on sunday too for some serious rolling action. and i'm not talking arches! :)

gaz the geezer, you gotta love it mate my audi a6 does a lota corsa baiting! but the rado when the engine mods are done is gonna make them wish they were never born!!

well, i`m like a dog with two d*cks at the moment !!!

i`ve just finalised a deal with paul1 in aberdeen and will be picking up the charger at the weekend, i`m sure no one else is particulary interested but i`m in a sharing mood and wanted to tell everyone .............. just look at this little lot ................ complete with all the odds `n` sods and sump, injectors and chip ............. happy days

And i thought i was going to be the only charged VR Rado in So'ton :( I bet you get yours running quicker than me too! Bloody hot water tank sprung a leak at the weekend, new one is costing just over a grand :shock: Car mods have to go on hold for a bit...

Let me know if you want a hand fitting. Mine's almost on, just waiting for an oil cooler to arrive before i put the car back together..

Steve

gaz the geezer whens it getting put on?

hello M15 VW, i`m hoping to get it on in the next 3 months, i`m champing at the bit to do it as soon as it gets home but i`ve got to wait till get some serious `me` time :lol:

And i thought i was going to be the only charged VR Rado in So'ton I bet you get yours running quicker than me too! Bloody hot water tank sprung a leak at the weekend, new one is costing just over a grand Car mods have to go on hold for a bit...

Let me know if you want a hand fitting. Mine's almost on, just waiting for an oil cooler to arrive before i put the car back together..

Steve

ar*e, i was hoping the same, never mind :) , i appreciate the offer of help mate and i may well take you up on the offer, i`ll expect you be the one over the winning post first, i tend to get little time and i`m too much of an `old` engineer to rush anything :lol: , whereabouts in soton are you based fella ?

3 months! I bet you cant wait to get it on there.

i`m normally very patient tbh, but i`m getting a bit excited at the prospect of `feeling the force` this little baby is reported to kick out, when it does get fitted and tested i`ll be banging up a thread telling all and sundry :thumbleft:

Shame you couldn't have driven up in the VR and had it fitted in 3 hours

would have loved to chris, it`s been ar*e end up in the garage for more months than i`m prepared to admit to, i`m trying to shift work about as much as i can to get the `old girl` somewhere near finished, i`m not lazy, honest :thumbleft: