Sign in to follow this  
bcstudent

Fifth Gear + Ferrari + Girls Aloud = :D

bcstudent, you like the ginger one don't you? :wink:

Chris

So do I.. She is sweet. Great show not often 5th gear is better than TopGear.

bcstudent, you like the ginger one don't you? :wink:

Chris

So do I.. She is sweet. Great show not often 5th gear is better than TopGear.[/quote:e77d9]

Have to agree with that! :wink:

i always thought the blonde was a bit wild - and she certainly is!!! - my kinda girl (probably jus the same in the bedroom ;) )

Give me a few mins...

Do you want the entire feature, which will be pretty big and isn't generally that good, or just the bit with the crash and Plato talking about it afterwards?

ferarri? twas a porker 911!

girlfriends sister used to knock about with the geordie one, cheryl tweedy, before she was famous, apparently she thought she was a bit of a star before she was famous in a 'I love me' type way.

got to agree with H8RRA though, the short haired blonde one did it for me, there was a bit of stickybuttf**k henderson about her attitude which is always attractive.

I should have been clearer - I was talking about the Ferrari crash. The bit with the Porsche was pretty dull I thought, and Girls Aloud aren't the brightest bunch.

For those interested, the crash clip is up here. It's 22MB.

The funny thing is, Plato mis-judged the chicane at Oulton Park in last weekend's touring car racing and wiped the front corner of his Seat out on the tyre barrier. His comment at the end of the race was something like "I guess my inch is bigger than most people's" :)

I've got a clip of that too come to think of it.

she got to drive a ferrai for winning the lap times and crashed it into a people careier trying to avoid the porker

ah... I had to change the channel at half 8 since the little 'un was supposed to be going to bed but wouldnt budge off the sofa because girls aloud were on... missed that bit! :D

bloody muppet, although if it were my car i'm sure we could come to some arrangement :norty:

i always thought the blonde was a bit wild - and she certainly is!!! - my kinda girl (probably jus the same in the bedroom ;) )

Well apparently when she went on holiday with some bloke, the people next to them in their accommodation complained that she was being too loud!....if you know what I mean!! :lol: Good girl!

I've thought hard about order of preference, but it goes something like this

1. Cheryl....Ashley Cole knows what he's doing!

2. Sarah

3. Nadine

4. Kimberley

5. Nicola

Maybe after Sarah's enthusiasm over fast cars, she should be promoted to top spot!! :D