Sign in to follow this  
Phil K

For those that'd like VR Speedlines but bigger! Discontinued

Only 4 stud though..

they come in 4 and 5 stud 8)

Would love to see them in 17'' on a C...

I was after a set of Oz Chrono's for the very reason that they looked like Speedlines, but were slightly bigger, and had a newer look to them.

nice find mate :)

Unfortunately they only come in 4 stud regardless of what the site says. It's come up a few times and if you phone them they'll tell you they've only got 'em in 4 stud variant IIRC.

(waits to be corrected and flamed)

Only 4 stud though..

they come in 4 and 5 stud 8)

Would love to see them in 17'' on a C...

Really?? thought it was just the 2108 (storm stylee) that had 5 stud?

I was just going on the fact that the site lists them for the VR... I'll call them and find out...

Right I've spoken to them and the bad news is that they're now discontinued and only available for motorsport applications! This applies for both the 4 and 5 stud rims :(

There is a chance that other stockists in the UK will have the 4x100's as they've more recently been discontinued but 5x100 is out of the question... GUTTED!

Sorry for getting people excited there - lesson learnt = never trust a website! I really should know that after the amount of time's I've had to post about the 90mm chin spoiler advertised on GPC :roll:

A mate of mine had a white set of these in 17'' on a red Mk2 Astra GTE 16v in about 1998/99. They really looked the part.

Very Gutted these would look the Nutts on a VR6... i was looking for something to go over my 312mm's

Aye, they've been discontinued for some time. Speedline did used to do a 17" wheel EXACTLY like the OE VR6 Speedlines, but again, they pulled them. According to Speedline UK, the factory in Italy wouldn't entertain casting any more either, gits!

The Motorsport ones will be magnesium and therefore not strong enough for the road.

The closest you'll get now is the Compomotive MO, but they're really heavy in 17" size unfortunately.

Now available again :clap: I've wanted 17's for ages cant wait to see these on a c!

16" and 17"

Speedline17vs16_2ndGB_sidebyside.jpg

17"

Speedline17x7_2ndGB_frontinbox.jpg

:clap: :clap: :clap: Fantastic rims fella,who sell's them ,n how much for..very intrested in those wheels..are they speed line originals??

Yep - they're made by Speedline! Someone else put up a post on here with contact details for Speedline and info on how to get them. No idea where though so best get searching! Think it was by djmac56...

Must admit, I really do need to think about getting a set of these ordered before they're gone for good.