CazzaVR

Cazza's Storm- Gone :( ...S3 Has Arrived! :)

Had to take the car to a local tyre place in the end :? Took the guy about 40 minutes to get the two rear bolts out. A lot of hammering, swearing etc did the trick :lol:

Look away now if you're easily disturbed :shock: DSC00415.JPG[/attachment:27fbdzxm]

Dude...what a mess!!

I had a set of these a few years ago and exactly the same happened to me. Load of b@@llocks they are! I switched to McGard and they do exactly what they are supposed to do with no fuss. Although McGard might seem expensive (£35?), for avoiding the hassle of s^ite ones, they are worth it.

Glad you're sorted though.

Oh..and congratulations on number two! I'm sure you are delighted.

Thanks, Charlie 8) Weird, cos it doesn't seem real until you have the scan done- you half expect nothing to be there! Very strange.

It's your turn now :lol:

Re: wheel nuts- definately worth paying a bit more for the peace of mind! Don't ever want that happening again!

Looks good mate! Are the tyres the same size all round or is there some weird perspective going on with the rear tyres?!

Good spot! The rears are 205 55 and the fronts are the correct 205 45. Couldn't afford 4 new tyres at the mo, so will have to make do with those for now :? They are the correct size for the vRS though, which could do with some new rubber in the next few months, so it should all work out OK!

Love those wheels Andy. Hope you have a good toothpick :?

I'd recommend scanning the baby scan into your PC cos they have a habit of fading fast if they are on glossy paper. Got my first borns in a frame on the wall and after 12 years its a rather ghostly image now.

Yeh, not looking forward to keeping the wheels clean :( Think they're worth the bother though ;)

Thanks for the tip- yeh, they are on glossy paper. I'll get them scanned in asap :)

Although I'm not sure GUNK would manage to clean boys... we are notoriously good at getting uncleanable!

Swarfega ftw! :lol:

Swarfega.jpg[/attachment:dzalhhow]

Cazza, maybe get a swimming pool for the kids, but fill it with swarfega instead of water?

*runs to find trunks* :lol:

Not that I have a swarfega fetish or anything... :oops:

sweet!

cheap birthday present!

Cazza, I hope you have got your boy a Tiny Tikes car or a go kart or something! I remember have a kart, it was the best thing...

Blimey, haven't been on the Forum for a few hours, and this is what happens to my thread :lol: Who let these two clowns onto the Forum? :shock:

In all seriousness though, some good ideas there, chaps :lol:

Just found a nice pic taken in the summer by ProdigalSon on his posh camera 8)

:oops: Shamed into pulling out the other pics, and making them shine too :D Watch this space...

And as if by magic... 8)

Weird seeing our cars with 'old' styling :wink:

The rolling shots didn't really work, but I have the means to do them properly now :D

Dave, it's the same ride height, but I see what you mean- does look quite low. I'm gonna drop it another 20mm when I get time- any more and it won't get up the drive :?

Andy- thanks for the pics. Like 'em- especially the second one 8) Hopefully we can get some more good ones on Saturday :)

We'll have to make sure Drew's C is facing the other way, so the blushing bonnet doesn't spoil things :lol: