Sign in to follow this  
fak33

Will any other vw wiper arms fit the corrado ??

Hi guys

Im new to the forum and needed some advice.

My passenger wiper arm has broken. I was wondering if the MK2 golfs or passats wiper arm can be used as replacement?

cheers in advance

you will be best off getting the Lupo Aero wipers to be honest they make a huge difference to seeing in the rain, there was a group buy going on somewhere, not sure if its finished though!

I should be getting a set of normal luop wiper arms tomorrow - as in non gti.

ill let you know if the work (really not sure if they will so its a bit of an experiment).. - £20 from a scrappy is not bad and gives the option of normal wiper blades...

Lupo wiper arms are great, in theory, expect to have your wallet significantly lightened if you choose that path via a dealer though!

i dont suppose anyone can post pictures of the parts needed with measurements on can they so i can keep an eye out down the scrappy for other setups uf similar design and size?

thanks guys for the quick replies

i was aware of the lupo wipers conversion but i was looking to keep my raddo as original as possible.

the local scrappies has a golf and passat but i havent got the original wiper arm to compare with hence the question

cheers for that Walesy, but i was tring to find out weather i could take the whippers off any lupo down my local scrappy or just the gti ones?

in an effort to save money!

Wait for sciroccotune to reply, and you'll find out...

Wait for sciroccotune to reply, and you'll find out...

Well i wont know for a few weeks now - been let down on the wiper front - cant trust anyone these days :mad:

in fact i may just go to vw and see if they stock them and give it a try.

so gonna chase it up anyway so i will post back when i find another set!

Dont forget the group buy. If you want some stock C ones, then there should be plenty of people around with some spares after buying the lupo ones. ;)

Dont forget the group buy. If you want some stock C ones, then there should be plenty of people around with some spares after buying the lupo ones. ;)

yeah forgot i might have a couple upstairs.. i`ll have a look tomorrow

thanks guys for the quick replies

i was aware of the lupo wipers conversion but i was looking to keep my raddo as original as possible.

the local scrappies has a golf and passat but i havent got the original wiper arm to compare with hence the question

Nah charver.

If you're gonna spend the money, you might as well start moddin it and make it look pukka !

...you can run but ya can't hide wor lad :lol:

rado.jpg