Sign in to follow this  
cymru-corrado

its official i have worst lights on a Corrado ever

failed MOT today on numberplate bulbs being out, emissions and headlights being so crap there not putting out enough light to pass. :D

new they were crap on Rado's but to fail mot is going some.

MOT was free and so is first retest, Bulbs only £1 and emissions can be altered on metering head, was only 0.5% over.tester fiddled test to get drivers lamp through and just gonna borrows mates vr lamp for re-test and swap back over to crap light after till i pick some others up.lined up a set for £50 +postage off a VR6 Storm and later lights are better anyway so my rado is 'roadworthy' for her majestys roads for another year. 8)

Get yea one of those uprated looms. They shine into the back of bunny retinas before you mow em down. :infinity:

Could Frank Spencer fit it? Coz that's about how handy I am in electrical areas - fitted my leather interior no bother - but took me about two months to do the dashboard lights!

Mine came with instructions and with a bit of extra guidance from the forum It was much more simple than I was expecting.

If your lenses are pitted badly then new ones will make a surprising difference to the amount of light you get out of the headlights too :D

my lights arnt that bad but could do with a freshen up so im trying a product from http://www.frost.co.uk called almost chrome its 30 percent reflective as a glass mirror and is meant to be good for headlight reflectors.

ill let you know how it goes in a few weeks

failed MOT today on numberplate bulbs being out, emissions and headlights being so crap there not putting out enough light to pass. :D

new they were crap on Rado's but to fail mot is going some.

MOT was free and so is first retest, Bulbs only £1 and emissions can be altered on metering head, was only 0.5% over.tester fiddled test to get drivers lamp through and just gonna borrows mates vr lamp for re-test and swap back over to crap light after till i pick some others up.lined up a set for £50 +postage off a VR6 Storm and later lights are better anyway so my rado is 'roadworthy' for her majestys roads for another year. 8)

err they're not off a VR or a Storm.........its a 91J-plate G60 they're coming from :D ...........its vr6storm your buying them from mate :lol: :lol: