Sign in to follow this  
scarlett

MOT time x2 today....!!!

Right guys…. Good vibes needed…. And lots of them….

We have 2 corrados going through MOT’s today, mine and Amy's ( missfairygodmother )1.8 that Dave has spent the last 2 weeks fixing for it… neither should have a reason to fail (although that means I have probably jinxed it…… :) ) but theres enough stress normally putting one through, but not 2….. have bitten all my nails off so far just waiting to find out whats happening…

:)

Best of luck, its like taking your school exams again! I had my MOT yeserday and it passed, phew!! :-P

mots are such a bugger you just never know whats gonna happen unless youve had the same car for years and got to know it.

she sailed through.... :)

she's such a good girl.... its quite a novelty having a Rado where everything works....!!! lol....

I'll miss her..... :)

Nice one scarlett. Always a bit of a worry getting a car MOT'd just before a potential sale.

Go Jim, go! :)

Roll on Sunday :)

One quick question scarlett - does the car have an alarm/immob and if so what make / do you have a fitting certificate? Just phoning around for quotes today on the insurance and they were all grilling me about that but I didnt have an answer for em!

Hmm... I think if I tell them that it is the original factory fit alarm then that should be ok. No doubt they'll ask me to get the alarm checked / certified before they insure me for theft though..

Will see what they say when I speak to them next!

Ta :)

I've never been asked for anything when I've had factory fit alarms before. They seem to want all the info if it's aftermarket though. You should be fine unless they're really picky :)

I went with Brentacre in Feb and they asked if the factory alarm has been serviced / tested in all the years.

As it hadn't I had to have it tested before they would insure me fully. Was £40 and good to know that all is working as it should.

Oh, and great news about the double.