Sign in to follow this  
VEEDUBBED

IN-PRO fog/indicators..

Right,who's fitted the new IN-PRO front foglights and indicators?,how much do they cost and were can 1 buy a set?,thanks.

...... i`ve been toying with the idea of using easily obtainable items mounted on/in a glass fibre mould that will fit straight in without any mods but i`m interested in the in pro solution ............. i just hope it aint naff ........ if it exsists

IN -PRO are finally doing fogs and indicators?????????????

I WANT, I WANT, I WANT, I WANT, I WANT, I WANT

Tell us more, where have you heard /seen???

I just found them on the Italian corrado website,all i can say is that they look the bollokz,just imagine blue_joe how they wuld look on your corrado fitted with angel eyes...

Can't find anything on the In-Pro website??? Got a link, also does it say on there where they are are available from???

Yeah,i know because i've checked already on the IN-PRO web site,i'm trying to upload a photo of the fog/indicators that the Italian forum admin. shot somewere in a spare parts shop in Germany,i've asked for more info but over here the forum's not as good/quick as the UK's version.

Try this,http://www.apsik.aikmedia.com/files/2/200 60 523/images/26.05 028jpg and let me know if it works.

Sent email of image to blue_joe,hope it goes through...,when the dozy cow who runs the Italian site finally gives me more info i'll post up

Well IT'S TRUE - THEY EXIST

Now need to find out how to get some!!!!

Looks like Late fitment! - Dont know if that really really makes a difference. I have lates anyway in my RS4 Bumper so I know I'm ok!!! :selfish: