Sign in to follow this  
mtc R32

New addition to my collection :)

D90s look so sweet on C's, would have looked good as an oem wheel imo, so solid.

Looks lovely mate

Bet you get slapped for that plate though!!

I would have opted for 195/40's myself, but it still looks cool.

Any chance of some pics a bit further away?

These are the only photos I took really today.... I'll try and get some more shots tomorrow...

195/40's.... TBH very little in it for appearance, but I can't stand driving an uncomfy car... Still feels like speedlines for comfort, best of both worlds :)

Bet you get slapped for that plate though!!
Yeh... :lol:

Seen as I have 22mm adapters on front... I'll see how it goes, but I'll probably get them machined down a tad...

Suprisingly the rears are yet to catch even with hard cornering....

I am gonna put up a sign in the window though..."No passengers allowed" :)

looking smart that fella.... although the rims polished would look awesome.....

Was gonna get them polished, but with the winter setting in soon, I don't thin I could keep ontop of the polishing :roll:

I'll wait now untill next summer and get them chrome plated :D

looking good on the d90's. very good choice. like bally says get em polished. they will look so much better. still looks good tho

looking good on the d90's. very good choice. like bally says get em polished. they will look so much better. still looks good tho

Alright dude....

Wasn't to sure to go down the D90 route, but after our meet, seeig your car mate did it for me.... Looking good fella :)

that looks really good mate and im really loving the std non polished d90's too they look spot on, if it was mine i would drop it a lil further but i also understand why you havent on a VR6, did i say i really really like it

that looks really good mate and im really loving the std non polished d90's too they look spot on' date=' if it was mine i would drop it a lil further but i also understand why you havent on a VR6, did i say i really really like it[/quote']

Well out of all people, I'm glad you like it :) Your Rado is proper sick!!!

When My Rado's on flat ground.... the front is quite low, especially now i've camber'd them... I'm gonna drop the back alittle more, just a bit of a B*tch taking the wheels on an off to do so :lol:

Great choice of wheel mate... very nice. I'd get them machined tho & bin the spacers.

Car is looking PHAT

i say keep the d90's non polished but get the coloured crested caps, car looks good but sort the camber out, a bit of negative looks good but i think your toe is out which makes it look odd, did you allign them yourself? Oh yeh drop it :)

what colour is your car?

i say keep the d90's non polished but get the coloured crested caps, car looks good but sort the camber out, a bit of negative looks good but i think your toe is out which makes it look odd, did you allign them yourself? Oh yeh drop it :)

what colour is your car?

When I get chance I'll get the adapters machined down.... prob tuck under just nicely then!!!!

I changed all the suspension myself and set the camber that way so the edges didn't catch the arch lips...

The Colour is Magic Black pearlesent...

Looking good!! 8) Well impressed with the transformation to her since I picked up the G60 back in June! Hope mine looks as good when I get her into a bodyshop. On tour atm so won't be driving her for a couple of weeks... :cry:

Went shopping this morning.... And whilst browsing the the magazine Isle (Ahem)... I past some red wallets in stationery part, Paused and thought yes... I'll do that today..!!!! :D

Need to replace the bulb in the Middle.. Just need to get to the dealers :roll:

Propper fiddly Job but got there in the end 8)

Quick piccy...

DSC00580.jpg

there is a site i had it bookmarked but its my other pc. oichan or something. anyway when ya take the screen apart the glass part has a like a tinting film onit, peel that off carefully clean it, flip it over so what was the sticky side is facing up and put it back together