Sign in to follow this  
mtc R32

New addition to my collection :)

Well I haven't been on here for a while.... Just recently swapped my broadband providers from Aol to Orange so I've had to wait far to long to be reconnected :roll:

Anyhow... Put the Audi up forsale on ebays free listing day and low and behold, I was bogged with a massive response and Sold to the 1st person that came!!!! 8)

My aim was to live with the C for abit but then found another car that I just couldn't resist... :oops:

golftdi.jpg

golftdid.jpg

golftdic.jpg

golftdib.jpg

golftdie.jpg

Always wanted a Indigo Blue golf with Cream leather... and this one happens to be fully loaded...

Full Winter Pack - Heated Seats - Washer Jets - Climate control with Sunroof - Satnav - 20Gig Phat box - DVD Player - Wheels also replaced with Golf Anniversary rims......

Now.... Not to sure of the future of the Corrado!!!!!!

So your asking the CORRADO Forum whether you should keep or sell a Corrado....................................??????

Hmmm Wonder what answer you'll get to that question :roll:

So your asking the CORRADO Forum whether you should keep or sell a Corrado....................................??????

I'm not asking anyone what I should do..... I've sold my Audi and purchased Golf...

I'm just not sure about the Corrado???... Love it to bits but i'm just rearly using it..

I will always need a Diesel for economy.... :roll:

I'm not asking anyone what I should do..... I've sold my Audi and purchased Golf...

I'm just not sure about the Corrado???... Love it to bits but i'm just rearly using it..

I will always need a Diesel for economy.... :roll:[/quote:467e3]

I don't understand what your not sure about then????? The only question I can see here is whether you should keep it or not, bearing in mind you bought the Golf. If that is the question I refer you to my above answer!!!!!!

try reading"??????????????????"

some of your posts are beyond even rude, and your keys seem to stick a lot of the time :roll:

the guy's been offline for a while, and then posts an update of his new motor, (with no question marks, and hense no questions) and you jump down his throat, as usual...

Golf looks very nice mate, but not a touch on the C, especially after the money you've just pumped into him/her.

try levering out some of the shiney bits of the Golf, and shoe horn them into the C 8)

some of your posts are beyond even rude, and your keys seem to stick a lot of the time :roll:

Golf looks very nice mate, but a touch on the C, especially after the money you've just pumped into him/her.

try levering out some of the shiney bits of the Golf, and shoe horn them into the C 8)

Apologies if this was deemed as Rude but I Don't see where I've been rude here or in any other instances! Just stating the obvious! The Golf is very nice and I cna see why it was bought! But this is a Corrado Forum, so my point being that it will be a slightly biased opinion!!!!!!

And your comment is a bit rich really isn't it! (pot, kettle etc!)

several long standing members on here drive cars other than C's.

its your obvious love of punctuation that makes your posts sound rude, as they imply you are shouting everything, same as people using block capitals all the time.

I could never get round to owning a newer Golf as I like the the individuality of the C that I love.

maybe a Mk1 though 8)

the guy's been offline for a while, and then posts an update of his new motor, (with no question marks, and hense no questions) and you jump down his throat, as usual...

Golf looks very nice mate, but not a touch on the C, especially after the money you've just pumped into him/her.

Cheers Therapor

It's nice to be welcomed back..... Been really wierd not having internet access....

TBH with the C i'd like to start the ball rolling with the chains and followers being done.... Its all thats left to do really, although I don't think their needed yet, but evenstill!!! I know it would make me feel happier :lol:

several long standing members on here drive cars other than C's.

That'd be me then included in this group as mine is only a weekend car!!

its your obvious love of punctuation that makes your posts sound rude, as they imply you are shouting everything, same as people using block capitals all the time.

I could never get round to owning a newer Golf as I like the the individuality of the C that I love.

maybe a Mk1 though 8)

My "love" of punctuation is to accentuate the confusion as to whether I was correct that it was the question! Perhaps not overly obvious as I thought. Still unsure as to how this comes across as "beyond rude". If I was implying shouting then I would use block capitals!

But perhaps you should be a little more careful with your comments as I perhaps should be with my "punctuation"

Now I think this should really be end of matter as this is someone else Gallery Thread!!

I'm sadly looking at doing my chains next year I think, 138k, and seem to be getting the first unhappy noises from them.

at least if you get the chains etc done then you don't have to worry about how your getting to work (which I will).

so the Golf is the daily drive now then?

mines getting a respray early '07 though, looking at over a grand for that, then that'll determine when the engine gets looked at.

so no sticky keys then? and thats an ice-cream stain on your trousers you say? ;) :lol: (joking)

lovely golf mate and well spec'd , the c is unlikely to depreciate anymore atm especially during winter months so why not just live with it for a while and come to a decision later when you realise how much you use it and how much you like the golf (once the honeymoon is over :-) )

when i get another car i would love to keep the c but it doesnt make any sense at all ! but hey these things never do but it doesnt stop us doing them ;-)

lovely golf mate and well spec'd , the c is unlikely to depreciate anymore atm especially during winter months so why not just live with it for a while and come to a decision later when you realise how much you use it and how much you like the golf (once the honeymoon is over :-) )

when i get another car i would love to keep the c but it doesnt make any sense at all ! but hey these things never do but it doesnt stop us doing them ;-)

To true enjoy it while you can mate :lol:

no idea but i thought you were tryin to cut the list of cars down :lol:

Shhh... the Mrs will hear you....:lol:

Another teaser.....

IMG_0976.jpg

A rivage?

Very good my son.... :wink:

IMG_0981.jpg

Picked it up today..... Always wanted one, since being a nipper!!! And seen as they've become topic of conversation, I thought, what the hell... Can't wait for the weather to improve.....

Couple of shots from the previous owner....

cab1.jpg

cab2.jpg

cab3.jpg