Sign in to follow this  
mtc R32

New addition to my collection :)

Well it was a very sad day today.... Took a deposit on the C :(

Still hasn't hit home really, seen as the cars still on the drive :)

Its just all happened so quickly.... Guy came today, Him and His mate loved it!!

Took them for a spin, which had them smiling from ear to ear :lol:

Seen as I'd washed and polished it... I decided to take it for a final photo shoot 8)

finalc1.jpg

finalc3.jpg

finalc2.jpg

finalc5.jpg

finalc6.jpg

finalc8.jpg

finalc9.jpg

finalc7.jpg

finalc13.jpg

finalc14.jpg

interior1.jpg

[align=center].: THE END :.[/align]

:shock: didnt even know you were selling it! I thought you agreed to keep it in the end? Lovely car, you must be pretty gutted. Is the new owner going to come on the forum do you know?

:shock: didnt even know you were selling it! I thought you agreed to keep it in the end? Lovely car, you must be pretty gutted. Is the new owner going to come on the forum do you know?

tbh Rob..... I really will be sad when the owner does collect it... But i suppose all good things come to an end :?

The New owner is a young chap, off here too... He's promised me he'll look after it.... So time will tell!!!!

I'm already having itchy feet..... But I must resist :lol:

Well it sounds as if it will be going to a good home, im a young lad and i treat my car better than i do my women!! :lol: so im sure a vr as lovely as yours will get the treatment it needs.

I think i will be doing a bit of right click 'Save As' on your car pics now 8)

Good luck with whatever you decide to do and if you cure your itch with a new motor then if you put half the work into it as you did your C it will be awesome :D

definitely - the new owner will be a happy chap!

btw - where did you get the plates made up please?

Ohhh the pain.... :cry:

Seeing my Corrado being driven away...... Looked the nutts though!!! 1st time I've seen someone else drive it, looked very fat!!!!!!!11 :)

Was really Sad to see it go..... I even pulled out of the deal 2 days ago, but I just couldn't do it to the Kid as he was devestated.....

So had no choice..... On the Plus side it has gone to a good home, and I know he'll take good care of it...

Oh well.. all good things must come to an end... and all that :roll:

I'll be sticking around on here though... just incase I find a Bargain :lol: oh and to keep in touch with all you guys :)

Sad sad day :( i cant imagine how gutting it must be letting someone drive off in your corrado :(

But it sounds like its gone to a good home which is a good thing :D he got a truly awesome car so i bet he's grining from ear to ear :D

Rob.

I've decided to venture onto 2-wheels..... Did my CBT, and started looking for a bike to get some practise on untill I'm confident enough to do my Main bike test..

Anyways... here's what I found!!! Its now in use taking me to work and back on a daily basis... Sure beats siting in traffic :roll:

8) 8)

IMG_10771.jpg

IMG_10751.jpg

IMG_10741.jpg

IMG_10761.jpg

IMG_10711.jpg

IMG_10701.jpg

:lol: No the Micra belongs to the Wife..... She had a pink smart car before that, but wasn't happy enough with it so, I recently purchased one of these pink Micra C+C's, which is a cracking car tbh....

I'm happy with the rivage for the moment and now my 2-wheels.... Still trying to decide on a set of rims for the cabby :roll:

Nice one Marcus! That looks brand new! You cant beat a 125 for a bloody good laugh imo :D i sold my zxr400 at the weekend, even though its been sat for over a year unused i was still sad to see it go :( ... well until i had the cash in my hand and realised i have more than enough now to charge my C :D

Well its been awhile since the Corrado went.... Miss it loads but have to be sensible these days :rolleyes:

Been through a few cars since, although they haven't been around long enough to admire :lol:

Thought i'd put some pics up of one of my latest motors... Seen as I can't wait to get it back on the road

Here it is Audi A4 2.0Tdi S-line b7 model.... Full loaded.

Won't be long before its back to forma glory B)

28012008010.jpg

28012008008.jpg

28012008007.jpg

28012008009.jpg

28012008011.jpg

28012008012.jpg

looks nice mate, is this the one you told me about?

passed my bike theory test the other day, gna start lessons soon so might be in touch about the aprilia...

hows things?

looks nice mate, is this the one you told me about?

passed my bike theory test the other day, gna start lessons soon so might be in touch about the aprilia...

hows things?

Alright Jay... Yeh this is the one.

Now you've passed your theory, get your cbt done and you can start riding the Aprilia straight away. I'll sort you out a good deal :wink:

Been mad busy with the cars and that.

You got the Rado back on the road yet?

yeah its sorted now, complete new wiring loom!

Just bought a new house with a garage so gonna bring it up to Aberdeen when I get time. You gonna hold onto the Audi or sell it on? did that lad from dewsbury bring his wheels down to you?

Guy didn't bring the wheels... although he says he defo wants them done :roll:

Once the Audi's done it'll be eventually going up for sale. Mileage is only 6k.

Golf gt tdi and Mondeo st tdci are now both up forsale too. Just need to get round to advertising :lol:

When you coming down to collect this Aprilia then? Need it gone for space reasons :roll:

Marcus you need to learn to reverse! :lol:

So when's the Rado bug gonna bite again?

Alright dude....

I'm always on the look out for a BARGAIN... :wink:

How's things?

Good cheers...

Got shot of the Cab (for a modest profit).

You need another Rado in your life mate!

Loved the Cabby... Real classic look which ouwsed VW enthusiasm. But on a practical note, was a bumper without powersteering :roll: and with it's limited use.. I couldn't keep ontop of keeping its clean :(

I'm on the lookout for possibly another Rado... but may even be tempted with a tastey Mk2 Golf ????

I don't know..... we'll see what pops up.

Thought you were wanting your Wheels polished :wink:

Well, i thought I'd keep the post updated....

Been halfway round the country this week locating parts :roll: Kind of hard with the model being so new 8)

Anyhow.... Finally the first stages of getting the rear quarters in place ready for fabrication.

Tailgate on and all seems to be aligned perfect :D

Some pics...

08022008020.jpg

08022008019.jpg

Although I love my diesels ... :) and the Audi is complete, A friend of mine offered me a car that I've wanted for such along time.

Goes against all principals but just couldn't say no as it was pretty cheap, seen as he's desperate for cash...

Couple of pics for you...

Not to everyones cup of tea, but boy are they great fun :nuts:

M31.jpg

M32.jpg

M33.jpg