And what does bbq stand for? :oops:[/quote:5498f]

Barbeque of course :roll: :lol:

['H3R4POR]
['H3R4POR":9cff3]photochop imo' date=' tbh, bbq[/quote']

And what does bbq stand for? :oops:[/quote:9cff3]

Barbeque of course :roll: :lol:[/quote:9cff3]

Ok, now I'm confused... :oops:

lmaoroflbbq

And er - I'd take anything written/shown in Autocar with a rather hefty serving of salt...

Definitely now going to be built at the Setubal plant in Portugal, where the Sharan will shortly be discontinued, and the EOS is already being built there (tasteless thing :lol:).

Wolfsburg has proven to be too expensive, and Karmann is off the menu, as Wolfsburg has overcapacity anyway.

Despite threats of strikes by the unions, VW are even threatening to move production of the Golf abroad, if the unions don't back off :shock: B*st*rds, tempted to boycott this brand, if they blackmail like that. How about saking some top-managers, total time and money wasters, as is usually the case within big corporates.

According to analysts, VW might still be looking at letting go of 20000 to 30000 jobs in Germany alone, so what's the point :shock: That's after they increased their production week from 28.8 hours back up to 35 hours (same salary).

I can't support the new Scirocco anymore for these reasons. If it's not built by Karmann and built by a company who treat their staff like they do (threats of sacking), whilst the top brass got away with free hoars, jewelry, millions of disallocated funds (Skoda), then I'm sorry.

More here: http://www.n-tv.de/680500.html

Tempest