mrbeige

JSB Racing Shiftlight kit - Pre-order for next batch

I ordered a load of stuff, but the LEDs that arrived were the wrong ones (got from another supplier), so just waiting on delivery of some replacements. Apologies for the delay :(

No worries, cheers for the update.

Methinks you need an engine first Simon!

:lol:

Whats the rev range on these little babies Stu.

You program them yourself so you can choose whichever revs you fancy.

Methinks you need an engine first Simon!

Yes im down with both facts :lol: i already have 1 of these kits fitted but i am unsure if there is a maximum rev range it can go to???

I do actually have an engine just not 1 i wish to use any further in this car at least, i do however want to keep the engine as it is truly awesome and would be good in something like a mk1 etc, something truly oldskool kool

Yes im down with both facts :lol: i already have 1 of these kits fitted but i am unsure if there is a maximum rev range it can go to???

No maximum rev range dude :D

Need to get these sorted once I've recovered from the flu :pukeright:

I will be doing another batch of these soon, just need to make some modifications to the board, as they no longer make teh Molex connectors I used on the first batch.

I've been a massively busy of late, so, have been a bit poor in pulling my finger out and getting the next batch rolling.... :camp:

As a bonus you get 4 bright LED's. Set your start point and end point then it just works out the rest for you.

So example,

1st LED as user chosen 6k

2nd will become 6.250k

3rd will become 6.500k

4th as user chosen 6.750k

I have mine

They are bright enough so you dont have to look yes but not so bright that its annoying, and also can be turned on and off at will and set them at any point like i said as many times as you want.

I fookin' badly want one of these, I really must cancel the reminder I have set whenever somone replies to this topic...I can't stand the temptation! :?

Right, I'm gonna start the process of getting another batch done tomorrow. It seems there are a few people who want them :D

will they be similarly priced to before?

Price should be as per the first post, but it depends on the price of the replacement connectors.

excellent matey keep me informed please!! ill have a set cheers

Will do :)

Right, I'm gonna start the process of getting another batch done tomorrow. It seems there are a few people who want them :D

Heya Mr B, I PM'd you a while back but never got a reply. I have managed to snap off the second green LED...would you be willing to solder on a new for me? If not, could you let me know what brightness you used so I can ham-fist it myself? lol Cheers.

Heya Mr B, I PM'd you a while back but never got a reply. I have managed to snap off the second green LED...would you be willing to solder on a new for me? If not, could you let me know what brightness you used so I can ham-fist it myself? lol Cheers.

Sorry for the non-existant reply, not sure how I missed that. I can surely solder on a new LED for you, or I can send you a replacement LED. I'm pretty sure I've got some left from the last batch. :)