mrbeige

JSB Racing Shiftlight kit - Pre-order for next batch

I've been off the forum for a bit whilst my laptop got replaced...Can I get one off the new batch please

Updated first post.

I am just about to start a new batch, but I need to be sure that I have enough genuine interest before ordering the PCBs.

Due to issues with commitments from previous buyers of the last batch, I am asking for a small deposit of £15 in advance.

The lead time on the boards is in fact up to 3 weeks, rather than previously mentioned 6-8. I can therefore say that time to completion will be a maximum of 1 month, but maybe be less.

If you are interested please let me know as soon as possible. :D

Mr B as per pm il have a set.......

let me know what you think of the options...

cheers

Replied 8)

Dude, thanks for the headsup on the PM, believe me I'd love to have one of these in my car, but I'd prefer to get you to fit it. I'm in Germany, but I also live near Cambridge, so I'll just give you a headsup when I'm next back in the UK! :D

Dude, thanks for the headsup on the PM, believe me I'd love to have one of these in my car, but I'd prefer to get you to fit it. I'm in Germany, but I also live near Cambridge, so I'll just give you a headsup when I'm next back in the UK! :D

Coolio :)

Oh, and the PCBs arrived today :D

This may not be an issue to anybody else and me been picky but i wish i had installed mine the opposite way round so the right one came on 1st and worked left.

This is because i have a 320mm steering wheel on and where i end up sitting and where i like the steering wheel ie the lowest setting i cant see the last red light, which to be fair i have changed by then as i use mine to tell me what i could expect at that rev range not telling me when to shift as i know when to by listening, but would still be nice to see it without having to move slightly.

Like i said a small issue of mine and not a design fault of anything as it can be fit how you want.

wants the news on these? Are they near ready, just interested cause my pocket money is getting low and spent :D

Parts should be arriving today, but I'm working away til Friday. Probably be ready by the end of next week :)

Parts should be arriving today, but I'm working away til Friday. Probably be ready by the end of next week :)

One thing and another, they aren't ready yet. Apologies for the delay :( Nearly finished the boards, the switch and power looms are done, just the LED loom and a quick flash and test and they will be done...next week people, next week :D

Updated the first post with the confirmed deposits :)

cool. I looking foward to these. with my kr cams fitted with these im gonna fly through my petrol :lol:

Don't forget my repair too! :wink: :grin:

Indeed mate, that's the first job on Monday evening :D

hi i would like 1 to no money for a week or 2 as i have brought charger rebiled parts & SNS chip this week i have paypal :notworthy:

mrbeige

I'm back in Cambridge from May 9th - 19th. Whats the score with you fitting the shift light to my Corrado in a day?

hi i would like 1 to no money for a week or 2 as i have brought charger rebiled parts & SNS chip this week i have paypal :notworthy:

Cool, I'll add you to the list :)

mrbeige

I'm back in Cambridge from May 9th - 19th. Whats the score with you fitting the shift light to my Corrado in a day?

Not a problem, takes a couple of hours :)

Hi how much for the item do you need a deposit :D

£60 DIY fit or £70 and your clocks and I'll fit it for you :) and a deposit would be cool :) Sling me a PM...

hi

are you waiting for me to pay the rest before you post out? or are they still to be built :D