Sign in to follow this  
bigfoot

Newbie jus sayin ello

Hiya fellas, i bought my rado a lil while ago an jus started usin the forum..

She's a 93 valver in resonable nick... but as always theres plenty of work to be done

She's already had a few bits such as lairy cams, leather, new shape dash and bit ov smoothing.

But wot u reckon she needs nxt?? i've got loadsa thoughts floating around in my head (coilovers? brakes upgrade? finding the source of the whirring noise lol)

damn glad i found u guys, u been very helpful in fault finding already!!

Mart

Looks nice. In terms of improving her I'd always recommend replacing bushes as a good starting point - it will make a big difference to the drive if they haven't already been done

What colour is it mate? If ya gunna replace the bushes id go with powerflex poly bushes, they are much better :thumb right:

well i've replaced the nearside lower arm bushes, gonna be doin the other side soon, as well as the rack and arb bushes... mite do the ball joints while i'm there too 8-)

prolly gonna use standard vw bushes cos i've heard things about powerflex being a bit harsh for road use.

I think dark burgandy is the correct colour name... but looks like dark purple to me lol :-D

Y is it dat u talk lyk dis wen u tipe init? ;) :lol:

Sorry, welcome to the forum... nice looking C! Not sure about the white dash inserts but all in all it does look sweet 8)

Hello mate,

Does your name refer to your driving style? :lol:

If you're after brake upgrades, I think G60 calipers and carriers will bolt up straight to your hubs, cheap and if you do the brake fluid while you're at it, (I used dot 5.1) very effective too! :D

Bigfoot is more referring to my size being 6ft6... but does go well with my driving style too sometimes :D

The dash inserts are silver and i wasnt sure about them, but they've started to grow on me now, mite still change em at some point.

Sorry bout the shorthand, am too used to chattin on the net... jus comes naturally now

The hendersons are great by the way ;)

looks nice mate :)

welcome to Corrado ownership :D

bigfoot, bet you've never sat in the rear of a rado :lol:

looks a tidy rado m8.........i need to get me a leather interior

'ello and welcome... nice looking motor you've got there... 8)

hello to you all!

Too right i've neva sat in the bak! not many people fit behind me either... but i like to drive my car rather than ferry people around 8)

I love my leather, but tryin to find a part of the heated seat loom is impossible. Was goin to make one up but afraid of making things pop...