Sign in to follow this  
CorradoDriver

Cheap Mod

something that makes you think the car is going faster would be an induction kit.

get a K&N cone, makes the engine growl and does give the illusion of more power.

they are around 60-70 pounds over here, so I would guess just over a 100-110 dollars in the US

MM sounds good, i will look into that, i just had an idea, how about if pull out the air filter in the car, lol, but yhea do you think that resistor and chip i posted above actully works and is worth me buying, thats and interesting picture by the way, are those pink??? Very manly

How about something that makes me think the car is faster, how about that

Drive down a hill.

(Don't go back up it though or you will be dissapointed)

Never thought of that, will try that to day, how about if i strap my self to the hood and have a friend drive on the bloody highway, thought i should throw in some british terms u wankers, lol i have cozins who live in capel

Never thought of that, will try that to day, how about if i strap my self to the hood (bonnet) and have a friend drive on the bloody highway, thought i should throw in some british terms u wankers, lol i have cozins who live in capel

English terms would be Bonnet and Motorway ;)

you yanks don't understand what W@nkers are, and don't tell me you do ;)

when I was in cali a 'british' pub was selling t-shirts with 'I'm a w@nker' written on them, and loads of peeps were buying them :lol:

try the induction kit mate.

good work getting a VR at 17 btw :)

Trust me i know what a w@nker is, iv been called that many times by my cozins so i know what it means as for people in cali, they are all a bunch of pansy tourist who feel proud to be called w@ankers. And thanks i try and its a great first car too, many years from now im probably gona get another one and make a full blown project car and i know that many years from now i will still be able to come back to this forum and ask u W A N K E R S questions. As for the induction kit any suggestions on the brand and where i should get it from maybe EBAY and no one really responded to the two chips i showed u guys before should i buy them

Dude don't get so bent out of shape calling everyone W A N K E R S. The forum guys might make a big stink and blow you out of here.

Hows that for american Slang homeboy?

Seriously though, I wouldn't get a resistor chip without upgrading your brakes - that'd be totally whack

bmc cda are the more expensive, and 'better' kits, the K&N is a universal kit that everyone seems to get for their cars, if you have the money go for the more expensive choice.

those chips are a CHET imo, personally I wouldn't bother.

16vradge, the first half of it was pretty good but no one here says make a big stink, i some one said that they would get their a s s kicked lol. Here it goes, You bloody buggers need to piss off, you minging mingers, Bloody w a n k e r s

Hows thats lol idk (http://esl.about.com/library/vocabulary/blbritam.htm) most of the terms i know are because of my cozins

As for the resistor do you think it would work on my Corrado?? And just because im 17 doesnt mean i should be deprived of power, if you give me the all clear im gona buy it now, but im not sure if i should ship it to my cozins house in surrey or capel idk or here. Oh by the way i forgot to mention that im Pakistani and you guys should give us the trophy because after you guys lost to Sri Lanka 5-0 you guys have no hope against Pakistan, how could i forget about Cricket, stupid me, nice now i can talk about corrado's and make fun of you guys because England is gona lose. This couldnt get any better o wait David Beckham's not gona play for england anymore how sad hahah

hey corrado driver

that chip and resistor are crap and will do nothing!

seriously chap get yourself an induction kit youll be very happy

lads give him a break we didnt know about cars once and i still dont!

corrado driver do a few searches thou and you'll soon know a whoile load more about your C!

**edit** where exactly is america's cricket team lol?

There is a team but im not sure where they are currently, but like i said im Pakistani so basically there is no hope for ENGLAND once pakistan comes to town and if anyone is from lectershire you know what im talking about

Your cozin will pi$$ his pants when that lands on his mat, don't do it G-dog, your SLC might start acting all goofy and buckwild if you put trash like that on it. Man you act shady talking about cricket on the Corrado forum, you sure you aint a Piney?

- Edit - Just noticed the sensible people posted before me, yeah it's shit. I was just pullin your chain 'cos I'm a W A N K E R. I'd get an induction kit, or otherwise uprated the chassis with better suspension or maybe a strutbrace if you like corners. I'm gunna blow outta here. By the way your SLC is faster than my car, so you can go tug one off on that. :lol:

Hahah, thats the greatest post i have ever read. Piney wtf i live in new jersey and iv never even heard that before, good one and it makes me feel good to know that my car is faster than yours lol but thanks for all the help

can't be bothered to read the other page as you've fudged up the link again and I have to scroll twice the pages width every line just to read it!!!!

yeah, Induction kit will do you fine mate, makes the engine louder, just what you yanks like :)

other than that you'll be struggling to get any performance gains for a couple of hundred 'bucks', you'll have to save for a charger imo, or just jack

someone with one :D

BLUE ON BLUE, BLUE ON BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!