Sign in to follow this  
CaiosG60 PWR

THE I want an EOS thread!!

Not keen at all on these EOS's.. i'd have a Golf GTI / R32 over one of them ANY day.

Not keen at all on these EOS's.. i'd have a Golf GTI / R32 over one of them ANY day.

they're so, so dull, it's not even 'Passat' as someone mentioned, think new Jetta with an ugly roof. It's just market share of the pug/megane they're after, how come Audi get it so much better? I bet the Focus drop top will piddle all over it.

Thats what I wanted to say.. this will only be bought by 307cc drivers with a bit more money..

Ergh.. just so so wrong! :(

I like the TV ad for the eos, but they're a little ghey for my liking ;)

Looked at a black EOS today. Too expensive and too HEAVY..... but beautifully constructed and a good looking car imo. I sooner own an EOS than a TT roadster or any of the French folding tops. A black one dropped on some 18s will look anything but gay and anyone that says a car is gay is a narrow minded berk imo. If it takes a car's aesthetics to question your sexuality than you're a closet hom.

OK, you drive a pink Figaro then :wink:

i thought this was a canon/ digital photography thread and ignored it til now..........:oops:

don't care much for these convertibles, they all look the same, have compromised structure and weigh a 2 tons.

Don't see how it will get much market for 27k, I'd take a 350z anyday of the week

cue oxford editions resident millionaire buying one any making it look just like that, with a twin turbo R32 lump. go on, you know you want to.

I've have one. I like the look of the 307CC with its roof up, granted the windscreen is at a bit of a steap angle but still. Mum's got a Megane CC which IMO is ugly as hell, the EOS looks better than them both. Am i right in saying its the new jetta with a foldy roof? or is it passat based?