Sign in to follow this  
big_chris1981

later corrado recaro CLOTH interior

ive rather gone off the leather....and would like cloth....

just wondering about what late cloth recaro interiors sell for/what colours they came in?

anyone have aset for sale? ;)

cheers

chris

I have a set of late grey cloth that has come out of mine - also has the 'rare' flat rear bench being a 2.0 valver... wouldn't want a lot for it all so let me know if you're interested :D

rarer than leather recaro's btw and IIRC only come in 1 colour.............the cloth is called geometric cloth IIRC..........ask Dinkus as he is

A)posessor of said cloth recaros

and

B) extremely anal about said cloth recaros :lol:

If your leather is mint and complete i.e. doorcards included and no real wears, rips, tears or scratches etc. then normal (not heated or elec), go for £550-£650, so yeah ;-)

so my minty heated ones might be worth a bit more.......

i like the idea of leather, but in practice im not so keen.

alcantara like in the delta integrale evo2's :) yum!

i've just fitted electric recaro's in mine,but ideally i would love a cream leather interior so if ya know of anyone who wants to swap point them my way :lol:

yeah it is mate,ive only fitted the seats anyways as they more or less match my current door cards plus mine was out of a lhd rado,drivers seat is like new very very firm :lol:

Sorry - was off in parts foriegn for work and didn't have time to come on 't forum.

As Rodders says, I seem to have developed and expertise on ze cloth Recaros.

The all-cloth Recaros only ever came in 3 colours (although there was some freaky half leather/vinyl cloth combo in Europe).

The most common ones are the light grey and blue diagonal striped ones (see piccy) and were available til about 93 IIRC.

You also had light grey with a red vertical stripe for a very limited time (not got a pic of them that I can find, but Yandards has got a set of these and a couple of other people on here do too) and I think they were available for only 18months sometime before 91.

Lastly, you had black Geometric ones that I've got (which are of course, the best ones) and were only available from 93 on.

I'm not sure about the grey ones, but the black ones didn't come with Recaro-specific door cards - they're just plain black cloth. If that's the case with the grey ones too, then it makes your search a lot easier.

And all Recaros have tilt levers on both sides of each seat, electric recline and height. Some are heated too, but I think it was only the leather ones that were heated.

You also had light grey with a red vertical stripe for a very limited time (not got a pic of them that I can find, but Yandards has got a set of these and a couple of other people on here do too) and I think they were available for only 18months sometime before 91.

these?

yup those.

I might be tempted to part with my cloth recaros (with the blue diagonal stripe) if I can find a nice set of front leather seats, to match my leather rear bench that I have.

yup, I planned for it to go into the r32, then also acquired an early black leather trim (well the rear bench and door cards)

I am thinking that I just obtain a set of black leather recaros and go for teh full leather trim.