Sign in to follow this  
Toady1979

Exhaust!!!!!! so many but which ones the best??????

Can anyone help me im after a nice sounding nothing too loud performance exhaust for my corrado i would prefer a nice oval 1 to keep the rear end looking the same. There are so many around and im not too sure which is the best can anyone help please!!!!!

Get a Supersprint one, nice oval shape too, not too loud, gives a bit more grunt :)

Oh and peeps his is a vr6

edit: even kevHaywire bought one! surely that's enough :-P

Magnex (similar to OEM shape, great quality, not too loud, just nice and fits properly too) or Bastuck, slightly more expensive than others but great build quality and fit apparently.

mines a 16v and it has a scorpion system with an oval pipe that fits the cut out in the back bumper perfectly. before I bought the car I thought I would change it back to standard, because I dont like loud exhausts, but its not to bad so think I'll keep it. I'm quite impressed with how quiet it is, although it is quite a deep note, its not loud.

I've got a Scorpion too, and it sounds perfect. Like the boxer tailpipe too. Don't think the fit is anywhere near as good as Magnex or Supersprint though. Custom exhausts are a bit hit and miss. Had a Powerflow on one of my valvers and it was the best exhaust I've had. Have also heard some horror stories though- think it depends who does it.

I've got a Scorpion too, and it sounds perfect. Like the boxer tailpipe too. Don't think the fit is anywhere near as good as Magnex or Supersprint though.

The exhaust is knocking on something near the back over bumps, but as I only picked up the car friday night I haven't looked at it yet, I assumed it was a loose or missing mount.