Sign in to follow this  
Andy Brookes

TeamRado, The scally rally is finished, see www.teamrado.net

That's awesome :D:D

Just noticed the rear lights...hmm now where have I seen them before? :)

saw you tonight we were on our way to ringwood from verwood , just as you get in to the forest we were 2 cars behind a big old BMW traffic car , we did wave but i dont think you saw us , the car looks cool really good , if you guys need anymore help ive been a mechanic for 20 years and more than happy to give a hand if you need one :D :D :) :D

saw you tonight we were on our way to ringwood from verwood , just as you get in to the forest we were 2 cars behind a big old BMW traffic car , we did wave but i dont think you saw us , the car looks cool really good , if you guys need anymore help ive been a mechanic for 20 years and more than happy to give a hand if you need one :D :D :) :D

Sorry, didnt see you at all, were you in your C? Thanks for the offer of help too, think we are ok, but give you a shout if we run into any probs to big for us over the next few weeks of testing!

Thanks for the good lucks...

Sorry, didnt see you at all, were you in your C? Thanks for the offer of help too, think we are ok, but give you a shout if we run into any probs to big for us over the next few weeks of testing!

Thanks for the good lucks...[/quote

yep we were in our rado , holding back from the police as it seems to draw there attetion alot , carnt be arsed to do even more explaining to them about the scorpion exhaust and the flames and popping back on over run , as said before the offer of help still stands and the very best of luck , maybe we could organise a local meet for team rado and other owners before you guys set out :D :D

Nice. Spoiler looks like it was almost made for the Audi.... ;)

Good luck Andy and sort that throttle out as it looked like it was stuck open when I saw you the other day. :D

always flat to the floor, its the only way to make sure we clear any bugs before the off!!!

Spoiler fitted well with a few tie wraps!

Whats with the M badge????

//M is a bit cheeky but got myself a 530 Sport Touring after selling the CLK320. Family man now so need an estate.

//M is a bit cheeky but got myself a 530 Sport Touring after selling the CLK320. Family man now so need an estate.

family ways, forgot you were doing that. Good to be a Dad I hope???

Looking good matey, what you doin in the top picture? You don't wanna break the ol' girl before the event!!

family ways, forgot you were doing that. Good to be a Dad I hope???

Very, very good to be a Dad! Can recommend it to all :)

Your Audi 100 looks far to good for £100!!!! :D

Looking good matey, what you doin in the top picture? You don't wanna break the ol' girl before the event!!

Just Pete giving a little bit in the car park at work, the picture makes it look faster than it really was!

Nice. Spoiler looks like it was almost made for the Audi.... ;)

Good luck Andy and sort that throttle out as it looked like it was stuck open when I saw you the other day. :D

Kieron got it a while back. Still looking for a rear spoiler if anyone has one lurking about?

Hi All,

The big day is here!! We will be off to Calais this evening………

We will be posting pics, maybe videos and a daily diary update to the website each day, so keep checking http://www.teamrado.net over the weekend.

Many thanks to those that have sponsored us, we have nearly hit our £2000 target, if you haven’t sponsored us yet please visit http://www.justgiving.co.uk/teamrado , all donations are gratefully received however small or LARGE!

Cheers TeamRado