Sign in to follow this  
24V Renshaw

Don't read if you don't want to know the F1 result.

The fight for 2nd and 3rd place involving Schumacher just before he pulled up was awesome. The best bit of F1 ive seen for a while. But yes, congrats to Jenson.

Lets hope this gives him the inner confidence to go on to more wins. Damned good race but its a pity it has to rain to make a race interesting

Good for Jenson - I'm raging though - I'm a big Schumacher fan and after him not taking advantage of Alonso's penalty yesterday by overtaking under a red flag and incurring a 2second penalty himself - he should have made the most of a very unusual Alonso retirement but after a silly moment with De la Rosa which could have got him a penalty - he ends up having a wheel to wheel moment with Heidfeld and eliminating himself from the race with only 3laps to go! :mad:

He really needed to do some damage limitation and get as many points as he could safely. I love Schuey but boy is it hard being a fan of his sometimes - he doesnt do himself any favours.

Good seeing a British driver win again though. Coulthard did well though too. Anthony Davidson did a great commentating job as well. Great race.

Im not a fan of anybody in particular, but at one point i thought Schumacher actually went to clip the back of someone intentionally after he was overtaken. The commentater said he thought he suffered from some understeer, but i wasnt so sure...nothing came of it tho.

He is without doubt one of, if not the best, but he does have a slight reputation for things like that, so i was wondering if anybody else picked up on that?

Takes nothing away from Jensens drive tho.

Michael hit the back of Fisichella I think and damaged his own front wing but onboard footage looked like a genuine slide.

And here he was on Top Gear last week saying he couldn't wait for his first win.. what are the chances! :)

The only way he'd of had a 1 in 1 chance of winning would be if he was the only car on the grid you plonker ;)

LOL at Mav3 and Jim.

I saw him hit fishykellar, it was another time, not that i could show you now anyway...lol.